Ammo cans?

drumstyx

Regular
Have you guys got more ammo cans coming on any time soon? Surplus stores seem to have it in their heads that used ammo cans are worth $40/piece!!

The prices are way up at the surplus auctions FYI

We may get another batch of new ones this summer. The US$ is really making prices go up.

I really wish I needed more of these. The place my wife works has them for just under $30 for the .50 cal ones, with her staff discount they are about $16 each (used surplus).
I do agree with the guy who said they should be $10 new. They are just metal boxes, it's not like a lot of materials had to go into them or a lot of fancy manufacturing.

edit: lol I have to laugh at the ones on the canadian amazon site for $79.99. I can't see anyone ever paying that much for them. Maybe if they were made of gold....

Last edited:
Oops, sorry CanAm, I didn't even clue in that this ammo can topic I commented on was in a dealer's section. My comments were only meant as surprise at the prices at the place I mentioned, they were in no way meant as a jab at whatever prices you charge when you have them in stock.

Back
Top Bottom