Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Sig Sauer IOP Program is Finalized and Available

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ZEN403 View Post
    I just wish that these programs would include one other group that puts their lives on the line... Albeit WE DONT CARRY... we are soon to start wearing vests to protect from issues that have happened. That being said... Us FIREFIGHTERS always seem to be left out in the cold!

Time for a good pout!

On the other hand... Glad to see programs that give these guys and gals a shot at a good deal!
    Perhaps a warm bowl of homemade chili will ease your pouting

MDC
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I have service documents, yes. I'm not a pensioner (fully retired). Should be good then. I've qualified for programs by other manufacturers.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I just wish that these programs would include one other group that puts their lives on the line... Albeit WE DONT CARRY... we are soon to start wearing vests to protect from issues that have happened. That being said... Us FIREFIGHTERS always seem to be left out in the cold!

Time for a good pout!

On the other hand... Glad to see programs that give these guys and gals a shot at a good deal!
    Zen, I'm a firefighter and a Reservist. Stop pouting and join up. Service guarantees citizenship.
    “... What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.” Churchill

IN PACE PARATUS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    Perhaps a warm bowl of homemade chili will ease your pouting

MDC
    Lol!

I may have to try SIG out again. Keep my IOP Glocks company.
    sic semper tyrannis

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post

any other Peace Officer that carries a gun in service to the Crown. Those included in the list are due to the fact that there are units/agencies/Nuke teams that issue Sig.
    AB municipal Peace Officers are not armed with firearms, would they be included or excluded? Authorities include most provincial acts, and in many cases Highway Traffic Act and vehicle stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Zen, I'm a firefighter and a Reservist. Stop pouting and join up. Service guarantees citizenship.

Really. Being a firefighter doesn't denote "service"? Thought I had high standards.

No options for reserve in my area. Tried to join up for full service to do my part over a decade ago. Quitting a 150k a year job. But a previously twice broken neck made it difficult.

I'll try harder next time sir! Thanks for your service as well!

P.S. glad you enjoyed my poke and joke... I'm wondering if you would deliver that bowl of hot goodness to my home for a fee?!?! Haha
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Is there an IOP price for extra magazines?
    Piss off a Liberal, Buy a gun!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Really. Being a firefighter doesn't denote "service"? Thought I had high standards.

No options for reserve in my area. Tried to join up for full service to do my part over a decade ago. Quitting a 150k a year job. But a previously twice broken neck made it difficult.

I'll try harder next time sir! Thanks for your service as well!

P.S. glad you enjoyed my poke and joke... I'm wondering if you would deliver that bowl of hot goodness to my home for a fee?!?! Haha
    Fire fighters already get a discount, You guys get half off on every girls panties at any bar/club

It is a welcome change to have a bit of fun and humor on CGN these days.

I'l check to see if Purolator offers same day chili delivery...

Quote Originally Posted by KyleM View Post
    Is there an IOP price for extra magazines?
    Not at this time; perhaps in the future we will be able to add extras.

Regards,
    MDC
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar

Time for a good pout!

Don't worry bud, armed or not, Firefighters are the "real" heroes, just ask them.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast