HOUSE OF 1911S: Wilson Combat Pistols Arriving Now!

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
cuRe5nv.png

HHCUJl8.png

Ps4eqqh.png

OQP2wdT.png

nb2vePG.png

uMUEVAv.png

VYtcU4n.png

Last edited:
Wow! The Tactical Supergrade is awesome. Any Classic Supergrade inbound? Since the Tactical Supergrade is $6500, the Classic should be about $6800, right?:ninja:

Wow! The Tactical Supergrade is awesome. Any Classic Supergrade inbound? Since the Tactical Supergrade is $6500, the Classic should be about $6800, right?:ninja:

The Tactical Supergrades are absolutely amazing pistols. :) Just immaculate.

We do have a pair of unclaimed Classic Supergrades in queue at Wilson. They've got a year under their belt there already, but at last checkup their timeline was projected to be late 2016, possibly December. The Supergrade series takes the longest of any Wilson to deliver. Your price guess is about as good as it gets for an estimate!

Cheers,
Daniel

If you'd like to special order a 9mm Wilson, feel free to give us a shout and make arrangements. Due to demand, we tend to order primarily .45ACPs for store inventory -- and the guns we order for store inventory are overwhelmingly likely to get bought up by preorders long before they're finished and shipped by customers looking to shave a few months from their wait time, so even the .45ACPs we order rarely make it to the shelf. What guns we order in other calibers, such as the 10mm Hunters, for store stock are literally purchased out from under us every single time. The even rarer 9mm pistols would follow that same pattern.

For scarce items like this, you're always best off ensuring there's a gun for you by ordering it specifically. Your name is appended to the PO for that pistol from start to finish and it's never a game of odds.

Cheers,
Daniel

What super grade? :)
wow that was fast. There's so many buyers of super quality firearms here, it takes my breath away. thanks for my purchase yesterday btw.

Whats the difference between a 3800$ gun and a 6800$ gun? besides price. i mean for those kinds of prices it better be smackin a bulls eye with my eyes closed not to mention i better get a nice bj from a hottie everytime i use it. :p

If you'd like to special order a 9mm Wilson, feel free to give us a shout and make arrangements. Due to demand, we tend to order primarily .45ACPs for store inventory -- and the guns we order for store inventory are overwhelmingly likely to get bought up by preorders long before they're finished and shipped by customers looking to shave a few months from their wait time, so even the .45ACPs we order rarely make it to the shelf. What guns we order in other calibers, such as the 10mm Hunters, for store stock are literally purchased out from under us every single time. The even rarer 9mm pistols would follow that same pattern.

For scarce items like this, you're always best off ensuring there's a gun for you by ordering it specifically. Your name is appended to the PO for that pistol from start to finish and it's never a game of odds.

Cheers,
Daniel

For sure, just selfish thinking.

If and when I grow up enough to tie that money up in something I can't use right away, you'll be the first I call.
I just can't handle that two year wait right now unfortunately :p

Aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.jpg

That Sig X-5 Black and white on the other hand is a fine looking pistol, do their test targets match wilson accuracy?

I agree it's your choice what you want to spend.I have five custom rifles worth between $4000.00 and $5000.00 each but when I handle a 1911 pistol its
just hard to see how there is $6800.00 worth of work into it.

Back
Top Bottom