Inventory Blowout Sale - Saturday February 28 - Friday March 6

Conscript

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
96   0   1
10989155_10153144186243524_8875612000054577891_o.jpg

I'm surprised Target Sports hasn't posted this. This was on their FB page that somehow wasn't re-posted here.

There are some amazing deals on bolt action rifles and shotguns in store. I just came back from the sale and there's still all of them left. Mossberg hunting rifles in the $300 range and so on.

Online store is down. How much for a Hatsan Semi 12?

$350 range, give or take. I didn't check all of them out, but they were all tagged with 40% off normal sticker price.

I checked out the bolt action rifles with the fellow behind the counter, he was shocked too at how cheap they were going for. I even spotted a CZ .22 bolt action for $400ish.

Yeah website was down during the previous sale also, maybe it was boxing day. Anyway I guess they didn't advertise this sale here because they're turning away from internet sales.
Pretty sad.

Well, if you can sell everything you want to sell locally, and avoid the inevitable hassles of shipping, why wouldn't you?

this sale seems less than 'blow-out' to me.. Website being down stops me from even driving the 30 min to check it out... I hate when my time and gas money is wasted on the dreaded 'sale' flyer.. Like boxing day at futureshop lol :)

Back
Top Bottom