Blowout Steiner Scope Sale

P of PDent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
We are picking up a few optics deals from time to time and this is a pretty good deal:

Steiner Predator Xtreme, 2-10x42, matte black, reticle is Plex S-1...$399...discontinued style, save $519 from new model. We have a small supply of these and will not last long.

(this was replaced by the new GS-3 with different box and logo on the scope body but otherwise exactly the same scope...new price $918). Phil.

Please note the original description was 2-14x42 which was incorrect . Sorry for any trouble this caused. Anyone can return these if that's a problem. We sold out but are trying to get more. Phil.

Last edited:
Hi Phil,
Is it really 2-14x42? I cannot find such model in 42mm. As far as I know, Steiner Predator Xtreme was released in these 3 configurations: 2.5-10x42 (model 5001), 3-12x56 (model 5002) and 4-16x50 (model 5003). Is it possibly 2.5-10x42?
Thank you!

We initially sold out but managed to get a few more at the same price. We are also selling a couple of similar 2.5-10x42 (#4001)at $399 as well. These are virtually the same scope and we just wanted to clean out the shelf. The 2.5's had previously been reduced to $499 but we are now selling these at the same $399 clearance. Please send email for purchase or shipping enquiries. Phil.

:( PM'd as well - guess it wasn't meant to be - that was two deals I lost yesterday....the gun godz are talking (but I try to ignore them anywayz)

I was one of the lucky ones! Paid for it yesterday afternoon about 1pm, had it in the mail this morning, any faster and it would have been here before I ordered it! Didn't even have time to come up with a cover story for when the wife called, wondering who P&D is and "what the hell did you order now"?
Note to self use bachelor buddies address next time.

Thanks P&D!

Back
Top Bottom