S&W M&P Performance Ported models

You are probably best to contact North Sylva directly I would imagine. They are a rather large importer and probably do not spend a lot of time on here.

So I guess Canada is not getting any.

Well, not from NS, anytime soon anyways. My friend ordered one a few weeks ago and will have it by the end of next week, this is a dealer forum so I won't mention the name of the American company that imported it ;)

Was just into Bullseye Sports in London ON, they just received an R8, perhaps more are coming !, and Wanstalls had a 1911 from Performance Centre, I know because I bought it ! hahahahaha
Maybe the Performance Centre products are making some headway into Canada finally

Well, not from NS, anytime soon anyways. My friend ordered one a few weeks ago and will have it by the end of next week, this is a dealer forum so I won't mention the name of the American company that imported it ;)

I have also done the same thing. Your friend and I will be among the first here I guess. Aragon the models you mentioned have been here for around a year now.

I have also done the same thing. Your friend and I will be among the first here I guess. Aragon the models you mentioned have been here for around a year now.

yep , I've seen the on the S&W site before, I just meant they were new perhaps into this area, never seen them "around here" before. Hoping to see more of them. Bullseye Sports is saying they have more models on the way. good sellers.

Anyone have luck with IRG??

I've been looking for 6 months now.
I tried IRG and I see they have the 9mm in 4.25 inch barrels.
I tried multiple times to have them get me a 5 inch version but they have been very slow or non-existant with the replies. Losing faith in IRG

I also had pretty good luck with Prophet River Firearms. Great customer service and fast responses. they were able to find the 4.25 inch model but no 5 inch.

IRG do you want my business or not??

Anyone have better luck??

These are currently on order with S&W. We are expecting a July-ish ETA.

Once received, I'll post some images of these on CGN.

Thanks,

Hey, it only took 6 weeks for you guys to answer questions, not too bad, maybe someday you can answer questions in under a month, baby steps though, right?

Got my hands on a S&W40L Performance Center CORE ported. It came with 2 X 15 round pinned magazines, CORE mounting hardware, adjustable trigger stop and backstraps. I have to admit this is a fine piece of hardware with a very tight grouping when fired. Well worth the investment. Being the Glock geek that I am, that's saying a lot about S&W.

Back
Top Bottom