Another mistake by Wanstall ... (They are awesome!)

domus.don

Regular
Uber Super GunNutz
I ordered and paid for ammo and a bag. I received ammo, a bag and some amazing Wanstall targets!

Just wanted to say thanks for the great service. It's nice to work with someone that you can count on. There is a reason I keep coming back and you guys will see me again.

Keep up the good work and thank you for making the world .... Okay .... Our small canadian gun market .... A better place :)

Last edited:
I find the biggest mistake with Wanstalls was in my own error. I one time drove to maple ridge and actually went into the store... Anyway, long story short I can't really go to maple ridge unless I have money now a days. :D

Wanstalls is my fave place to buy online from. Very friendly when I called them up the one time too. And for some reason, even though they're on the other side of the country from me, my restricteds always seem to get here faster from Wanstalls than the stuff I order from 1hr away in Southern Ontario. Maybe they have some pull in speeding up the transfer process :)

I'll hop on the love train here. I was recently shopping online for my first AR15 type rifle and contacted several stores by email regarding different products they had for sale. While tone is difficult to convey in text, the communication from Wanstalls was by far the most friendly and helpful that I received. I ended buying from them.

I see these types of posts a lot and I gotta say that overall it's gotta hurt the company more than help. 95% of people are just going to see the "complaint about some company" thread and not read the "just kidding they are awesome" post.

Just a random thought...

I ordered and paid for ammo and a bag. I received ammo, a bag and some amazing Wanstall targets!

Just wanted to say thanks for the great service. It's nice to work with someone that you can count on. There is a reason I keep coming back and you guys will see me again.

Keep up the good work and thank you for making the world .... Okay .... Our small canadian gun market .... A better place :)

WANSTALLS IS JUST THE WORST!!

I purchased a 22lr Conversion kit for my Sig and next thing you know, there's a Wanstalls mousepad and these targets in my bag!

I got SO angry, I promptly DESTROYED all the Wanstalls targets with my "new" 22lr Sig 226R

:mad:

J/K! Gary and the gang are just the best!!

I see these types of posts a lot and I gotta say that overall it's gotta hurt the company more than help. 95% of people are just going to see the "complaint about some company" thread and not read the "just kidding they are awesome" post.

Just a random thought...

Being a business owner, I welcome any form of adverstising that will draw attention.

Wanstalls is my third favourite place to "visit" in Maple Ridge.... My first favourites involve happy endings.....Wanstalls visits always end with me leaving broke but happy.....wait a minute.....so do the others :(

WANSTALLS IS JUST THE WORST!!

I purchased a 22lr Conversion kit for my Sig and next thing you know, there's a Wanstalls mousepad and these targets in my bag!

I got SO angry, I promptly DESTROYED all the Wanstalls targets with my "new" 22lr Sig 226R

:mad:

J/K! Gary and the gang are just the best!!

LOL who the hell uses a mouse pad these days...

I was incredibly surprised with the seamless customer service on my first purchase from them and communication. I went regular shipping, figured it'd be around the 5 day mark...nope, at my doorstep a province over in 48 hours:)

Wanstalls is hands down the best place to buy handguns. Ordered a 1911 on tuesday, got it the next monday, with paperwork done! They are faster than anyone else. They give goodies with most orders (mousepads, shirts...), and Gary and the crew know what their products very well.
Might not be the cheapest, but I'm willing to pay more for an incredible service.

I grew up in Maple ridge, took my first fly tying course there, bought my first fishing rod there in 1986 with my own money earned mowing lawns... My dad ( who suffers from that disease "guntraderitis " ) started taking me there years before that...the place itself has been a landmark, Ed & his son were always good to us - even when we were kids and would just go in there to look around. glad to see its still there and being run well

I hate wanstalls, they keep bringing top shelf expensive toys for me to buy. Please stop!!!

Special request: Please, don't start selling JP Rifles; My wallet won't be able to take it...

:p

Back
Top Bottom