Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cadex was at SHOT Show 2015

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Advertising the 2 stage trigger for sale, but no word on rifles.

Heavy sigh......
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Received word from my ordering dealer that my rifle should be ready in 2-3 weeks.

Ordered a Patriot Lite in 338. Black/tan hybrid with 45 moa rail. 2 stage trigger and muzzle brake.

Still, lack of info leaves me nervous. Don't know what it even ships in. No accuracy claims or guarantees.

But apparently demand exceeds manufacturing capabilities right now.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    Received word from my ordering dealer that my rifle should be ready in 2-3 weeks.

Ordered a Patriot Lite in 338. Black/tan hybrid with 45 moa rail. 2 stage trigger and muzzle brake.

Still, lack of info leaves me nervous. Don't know what it even ships in. No accuracy claims or guarantees.

But apparently demand exceeds manufacturing capabilities right now.
    I'm in the same boat I went with the 300 wm though, patiently waiting... I hope I still have some summer left by the time I get mine

I waited a year for my last 338.....talk about testing my sanity haha

And extra mags......

Will they be available and how much?

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    And extra mags......

Will they be available and how much?
    Aren't they just AI mags? I bought extras already. I'm pretty sure they are just AI mags, usually about $100 each but you can find them cheaper if you search

Thanx Mareshow.

I have no idea as I haven't heard.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Hello guys

It's been a while since I had spare time to visit CGN but I see that there's many questions here and there in multiple threads. To be honest it's quite hard to follow up all the treads that starts here and there that concerns Cadex so the best thing to do if you have some questions is to send it to me by PM so that I receive an email notification otherwise I may not see it. I answer all questions but I need to know that there's a question in the first place. The best way is to call me (Patrice Picard) directly at the office at: 450-348-6774

Here are some updates.

Some rifles has started to ship since last week. We are going through the long list of dealers that have some on order since Shot Show. As any new production it takes time to become faster and faster and what you are doing. We want these rifles to be as close to perfection as possible so we take more time to ensure that everything is top notch.

So far our 338 Lapua model has been tested by some military snipers up to 2200 metres with superior results. I can't share much more info with the general public but they really enjoyed our new rifle.

The triggers are starting to ship too and many dealers should receive their order in the following days, weeks. We offer these triggers in single or two stage, with or without safety and bolt release on them. (4 models)

MX1 muzzle brakes are doing great and the new metric thread for Sako and Tikka T3 (M18X1) are starting to ship this week.

So there you go for the news on the new 2015 products and stay tuned for more news.

Have a great weekend.
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Called Patrice today as I am off.

Super friendly fella. I was the one who was in a hurry to get off the phone as I figured he'd be busy. Not him. Even knew my rifle when I told him who I ordered from. That was impressive.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Rifle shipped from P&D on Friday. Should be here by Tuesday.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12