Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BUSHMASTER and DPMS sale! WITH FREE PMAG! (and $15 flat rate shipping)

Quote Originally Posted by desjardo View Post
    Hmm wish I knew if I got one or not.
    No email confirmation but it accepted payment.
    You're probably okay. I had the last one showing in stock in my cart and when I clicked to proceed with checkout it informed me it was now out of stock and did not let me proceed so I'm assuming your order is secured

Quote Originally Posted by Adam F85 View Post
    You're probably okay. I had the last one showing in stock in my cart and when I clicked to proceed with checkout it informed me it was now out of stock and did not let me proceed so I'm assuming your order is secured

Unfortunately no.
    Now to figure out if I can cancel the 2 cases of 223 fmj I ordered.
    This sux.
    It’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Great deals looks like it's not the time to unload one of my ARs. At that price I might end up with another
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

These are 2011 models why are people going crazy for them especially the moe stuff? i figured guys would go after the daniel defence stuff especially DPMS 3G1 3 can some one do a quick review on the daniel defence ? i would consider buying it but cant understand why its so cheap is the daniel defence compatable with todays stuff ? is it accurate out to 200 yards? Looks like a beauty but something has to be bad about it or they would not be trying to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by paul1shooter View Post
    These are 2011 models why are people going crazy for them especially the moe stuff? i figured guys would go after the daniel defence stuff especially DPMS 3G1 3 can some one do a quick review on the daniel defence ? i would consider buying it but cant understand why its so cheap is the daniel defence compatable with todays stuff ? is it accurate out to 200 yards? Looks like a beauty but something has to be bad about it or they would not be trying to get rid of it.
    Where is this Daniel Defence your talking about? They only have Bushmaster, and DPMS on sale.
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

Quote Originally Posted by paul1shooter View Post
    To buy all the MOE parts is easily $200+. That puts a brand new Bushmaster at $600ish CDN. Can't go wrong with that no matter how you look at it. I didn't get one but that's a steal of a deal. What's wrong with the 2011 models?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyHandCannon View Post
    To buy all the MOE parts is easily $200+. That puts a brand new Bushmaster at $600ish CDN. Can't go wrong with that no matter how you look at it. I didn't get one but that's a steal of a deal. What's wrong with the 2011 models?
    They don't shoot as straight as the 2015 models!

Damn, my MOE order was cancelled too . Shouldnt have himmed and hawwed on it so long. Might have to look at something else

Would the M4 A3 take commercial or milspec parts?(stock)
    I am going to order the kit but wanna get the right one.
    It’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by desjardo View Post
    Unfortunately no.
    Now to figure out if I can cancel the 2 cases of 223 fmj I ordered.
    This sux.

We processed your M4A3, and a transfer confirmation number was sent to your email? I hope we have a correct email - please check SPAM! We've had a few people put a typo in their emails or got caught in the SPAM filter.

Sorry about any delay here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast