Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Introducing C79A2's

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    C79's sold out for now. Will advise when we manage to get done more.

Wow so cool, I always wanted a green rifle and one with a green scope would be the icing on the cake

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Norseman's Avatar
    getting anymore in????

Good News!

We just secured 10 more of the C79A2 Optics with the A3 Tube direct from Elcan.
    The A3 Tube is the latest generation threaded for an ARD (Killflash) which is included.

These are new units, come with full warranty & new in the box. Identical to the current CF optic
    only difference is you cant get the mount with the C79A2 engraved on it. (CF Only)

Its impossible to predict when we will be able to get more of these. We have been waiting a while for this batch!

Click on the photo to go direct to the item, we just launced a pre order for our next shipment arriving in 2 weeks.

CGN Regular
    That is so beautiful.

BANNED
    Super high tech for the 90s, no wonder we still use them.

C79A2's Back in STOCK

Today we received a notice these will arrive in our shop tomorrow.

Its been a long wait for more. Unfortunately we are only getting 27 of them and that will be it for 2019 as
    these came piggy backed on a Govt order. Elcan will not produce any more mounts at this time.

20 Green Cover versions in stock
    7 Black cover versions in stock

So...Complete new in the box with full warranty from Elcan, with the latest A3 Tubes including the kill flash, now you can finish your C7A1 or C7A2 or C8 clone with a legally owned C79A2.

Click on the photo for details.

What if we have a c79currently but still want just the completed rifle , just without said optic?
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8ipods View Post
    What if we have a c79currently but still want just the completed rifle , just without said optic?
    Colt Canada SA20
    f:P

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South
    Really stupid question, as a US potential customer... I know that you sell the covers separately but can't export the optic. If I can find my own M145 optic (same thing just some have a different reticle for M240/M249 machinegun roles) down here, would I be able to buy just the cover? Didn't see any "No Export" label on it when I looked, but thought I'd better ask.
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.