It's that time again: Crazy Deals on Sig 516 and 716!!! Starting at $1499!

MD Charlton

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day CGN,

We are excited to announce another sale for you; this time we are offering a smokin' deal on Sig 516 and 716 carbines! A special deal was worked out with Sig - one of the luxuries of us being the Canadian Distributor!

There are a limited number of carbines available. We have these guns in stock in Canada, so all pricing is in CDN $$. Also, the full Sig warranty is applied to these awesome guns.

As usual, we do not sell directly to end users. You will need to place your orders through your local dealer. We have a list of dealers at mdcfirearms.ca. If in doubt, please ask here. There are no other discounts to be applied to these carbines.

On to the offers!

Sig 516 Patrol:
- Only available in Black
- 5.56mm chamber, 1:7" twist
- 16" chrome lined barrel
- Four position gas operating system
- BUIS
- Ambi-mag catch
- Built in QD sockets
- Quad rail, with ERGO rail covers
- Two USGI mags
- Sling with QD mounts
- Field cleaning kit

The special retail price is $1499 CDN!

Since everyone like pics:

Sig 716:
- Only available in Black
- 7.62x51mm chamber, 1:10" twist
- 16" chrome lined barrel
- Four position gas operating system
- BUIS
- Ambi-mag catch
- Built in QD sockets
- Quad rail, with ERGO rail covers
- One Pmag
- Sling with QD mounts
- Field cleaning kit

Pics:

Please ignore what appear to be blemishes to the finish; both guns were pulled from the box and photographed.

MDC

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me if the barrels are cold hammer forged. This does sound really nice. I'm contemplating between the Sig 716 and a Daniel Defense coming out this year with a 7.62 * .51 any thoughts?

Many manufacturers offer CHF'ing for cheap............just look at Ruger and DD. plus the 716 normally retails for $2400ish.
Look at the asking price and ask the question again. Self explicit, you don't get a full gun for the price of a barrel alone. Still, the deal is sweet and the 716 makes me warm here...

Back
Top Bottom