Bulk Buck Shot

Frontier Firearms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.2%
367   3   0
Our Order is Due to arrive Tomorrow and we should have this ammo shipped by mid next week. Here is what we are getting. You Can Place Orders now.

Royal Buck 12 Ga #4 Buck 250 Round Case (Boxes May Not Be Exactly as Shown) Instock.
Availability: In stock

Item #:RB1221

Regular Price: $259.95
Special Price $164.95
http://frontierfirearms.ca/royal-bu...d-case-boxes-may-not-be-exactly-as-shown.html

OO Buck is Sold Out.

We must stress that unless someone has to liquidate inventory at a huge loss or the Canadian Dollar becomes worth more the the US dollar these prices will not be seen again. You will need to click on the above links to find the listing.

Last edited:
Yes please
Bring in the slugs for that price and I will buy 2 cases.
Also will it be the low recoil slugs?

The buckshot should be here in 2 weeks, the slugs we are still negotiating. We will post on here as soon as everything is finalized and the order is inbound, just in case there are any problems we run into.

Sounds good but want to know if it's the low recoil ones.
Thanks

The buckshot should be here in 2 weeks, the slugs we are still negotiating. We will post on here as soon as everything is finalized and the order is inbound, just in case there are any problems we run into.

Sounds great, I'll probably pop in and buy a case of slugs when they come in. You guys have some of the best bulk ammo deals out there! The Federal 00 Buck that I bought for you guys a little while ago is good stuff.

If the 00 is in 10 x 25/round boxes = 250 rounds, then will the slugs be in 20 x 10/round boxes = 200 rounds?

Back
Top Bottom