Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gsg 1911 22

Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    ... just wish they could refine it to be 100% out of the box without having to add a bunch of parts to get it to go..
    You could say the same of the 10/22; they are okay casual plinkers, but with a trigger kit, extractor and maybe a barrel upgrade, much better performance, reliability and consistency to be had.

Not unlike tweaking a car or truck; the manufacturers do cut corners to keep costs down, and aftermarket mods can be done to improve performance, or simply to personalize.
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Have had my GSG 22 1911 for couple of years and thousands of rounds, mostly Federal ammo and it has performed flawlessly. LOVE IT. Just clean every 1000 rounds and lube the slide. Best deal on a .22 in 1911 platform out there. And the only difference between the "GSG" and Sig model is the grips, slide is same material as far as I know. Don't hesitate to purchase if you are looking for a fun 1911 plinker, with good accuracy too.
    All the above is my own opinion.

I wish they can improve the quality of material used on the slide. Maybe use the same material as the frame. I hate the premature wear on the slide notch and the play as the slide rail wears out. Overall experience: Very Good. Blueline backs this toy with a no-fuss warranty. Any problem? Get in touch with the via email or phone call. They stand behind the products they carry. Hopefully this also goes with Alfa Proj. line. I had several issues with mine few years back, and surprisingly, their action was well beyond my expectations. Can't go wrong with GSG 1911 from Blueline Solutions!

Quote Originally Posted by ambishooter View Post
    I wish they can improve the quality of material used on the slide. Maybe use the same material as the frame. I hate the premature wear on the slide notch and the play as the slide rail wears out. Overall experience: Very Good. Blueline backs this toy with a no-fuss warranty. Any problem? Get in touch with the via email or phone call. They stand behind the products they carry. Hopefully this also goes with Alfa Proj. line. I had several issues with mine few years back, and surprisingly, their action was well beyond my expectations. Can't go wrong with GSG 1911 from Blueline Solutions!

They cant make the slide out of the same material as the frame (steel), too heavy. thats the whole problem with a 1911 style .22, the system was never designed to work with such a light load. That's why you really don't see many 1911 22 pistols on the market. see a lot of styles like the colt woodsman or norinco m93 out there.

BANNED
    Does anyone know what the materials in the CZ Kadet kit is ..it seems to work very well

I've fed mine CCI Mini Mags and Winchester Wildcats, so far no issues.

300 round report

100x Winchester Varmint HE 37 grain HP: Many failure to feed and fail to return to battery, often would not cycle.
    100x CCI mini mag 36 grain HP: no failures
    100x Winchester super-x small game 40 grain HP: No failures, noticeably most accurate.

The CCI's and Winchester super-x I could fire rapid succession with no failures (although I couldn't hit much though :D )

My suspicion is any round where the case has a ridge on it may cause issues in this gun, the position of where the ridge is may matter. as seen in picture.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U...ew?usp=sharing

Try Federal Bulk 525, Federal Champion, Federal Automatch and CCI Blazer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank_Killer View Post
    300 round report

100x Winchester Varmint HE 37 grain HP: Many failure to feed and fail to return to battery, often would not cycle.
    100x CCI mini mag 36 grain HP: no failures
    100x Winchester super-x small game 40 grain HP: No failures, noticeably most accurate.

The CCI's and Winchester super-x I could fire rapid succession with no failures (although I couldn't hit much though :D )

My suspicion is any round where the case has a ridge on it may cause issues in this gun, the position of where the ridge is may matter. as seen in picture.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U...ew?usp=sharing

I have the Sig version, really like it.

CGN Regular
    In mine I've had problems with Federal bulk, American Eagle (various), CCI Blazer and Federal match. CCI minimag has been fine as well as Remington Golden (Bucket O' Bullets).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast