Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When is DS Tactical Day.......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Definitely a big difference since Colin left. And different not in a good way.

Was Colin the owner? I wonder how is their sales now that they completely forgotten CGN community.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

I'd rather a company that actually cares about product versus spending all their time on CGN talking. If you can do both that's the best but if I had to pick one.

They have excellent email communication.

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Was Colin the owner? I wonder how is their sales now that they completely forgotten CGN community.
    Lol. They supply every major leo agency in BC, rcmp, emt, fire, corrections, mil units all over canada as well as the general public. Maybe cgn dwellers should come to the realization that not all businesses are here to crawl up your a$$

Want real gear sold by knowledgeable people? Go to DS. Want some one to make you feel.better because you signed up to an free Internet forum? Keep lurking

CGN frequent flyer
    [QUOTE=lil_juiced_coupe;11693137]Lol. They supply every major leo agency in BC, rcmp, emt, fire, corrections, mil units all over canada as well as the general public. Maybe cgn dwellers should come to the realization that not all businesses are here to crawl up your a$$

Want real gear sold by knowledgeable people? Go to DS. Want some one to make you feel.better because you signed up to an free Internet forum? Keep lurking[/QUOTE

yup, they have always been good to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_juiced_coupe View Post
    lol. They supply every major leo agency in bc, rcmp, emt, fire, corrections, mil units all over canada as well as the general public. Maybe cgn dwellers should come to the realization that not all businesses are here to crawl up your a$$

want real gear sold by knowledgeable people? Go to ds. Want some one to make you feel.better because you signed up to an free internet forum? Keep lurking
    x1000000000000

CGN Regular
    I was in there a couple weeks ago. My impression is that they are "tactical" in that their customers tend to do tactical for a living and the gear they carry reflects that. Not a drop of mall-ninja feel at all - exactly the opposite. Great place. Great gear.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_juiced_coupe View Post
    Lol. They supply every major leo agency in BC, rcmp, emt, fire, corrections, mil units all over canada as well as the general public. Maybe cgn dwellers should come to the realization that not all businesses are here to crawl up your a$$

Want real gear sold by knowledgeable people? Go to DS. Want some one to make you feel.better because you signed up to an free Internet forum? Keep lurking
    Lol easy tiger! The question was not meant to insult the fans. I personally love the store too, but no way every individual here know who are their biggest customers.
    It was an honest question.
    You just assumed that people on CGN only look for stuffs that make them feel better. Many of CGN dwellers are also non civilians.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Lol easy tiger! The question was not meant to insult the fans. I personally love the store too, but no way every individual here know who are their biggest customers.
    It was an honest question.
    You just assumed that people on CGN only look for stuffs that make them feel better. Many of CGN dwellers are also non civilians.
    X 100,000,000,000,000,000, (I could go on...) As someone who has spent 2k+ in the last year, and up until the last few months as been very very impressed with the communication on this site and sale promotions done, I feel I have the right to ask! They did provide a level of service that was great, now less than that...the fact I want to spend money with them, or not, is no ones business but mine and while on a very public forum those of asking a question are looking to getting it answered... to spend money with them. They have chosen to be a part of this community, so monitor the site, as they have done so very well in the past or face customers questioning them...it really is quite simple...but ever-present feigned outrage of the fanboys...once again to the rescue!

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast