Glock Days

Is this something you need to line up outside the door for? I plan to head to calgary that day for the gun show might check this out too just wondering if I should show up at 10 or later in the day

I think I might have to drive out from Toronto. Ive had the biggest hard on for the Glock 42, ever since it came out last year. Hopefully, the make a long lone wolf barrel for it.

Can you buy a ticket but not attend as it's an out of province store?

Yes, we will put the tickets on line so everyone can support the Calgary Firefighter Benevolent Fund. We will post a list of door prizes and you need to let us know what one you want your ticket applied to.

Thanks to all who supported our event. We raised $6,000 for the Calgary Firefighters Benevolent Fund and it looked like everyone had a great time doing it.

Annual Glock Day Open House.

All proceeds from admission and draws go to the Calgary Firefighters Benevolent Fund. Support a charity and shoot a Glock.

Stay tuned for more details.

GlockPosterWEB (1)-page-001.jpg

glock-days.jpg

glock-days-trijicon.jpg

dynamic-course.jpg

Screenshot 2016-03-20 15.36.30.jpg

Calgary_FIre_Benevolent_Society_logo-1.jpg

Attachments

• GlockPosterWEB (1)-page-001.jpg
    GlockPosterWEB (1)-page-001.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,309
  • glock-days.jpg
    glock-days.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,299
  • glock-days-trijicon.jpg
    glock-days-trijicon.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,290
  • dynamic-course.jpg
    dynamic-course.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,131
  • Screenshot 2016-03-20 15.36.30.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-03-20 15.36.30.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 960
  • Calgary_FIre_Benevolent_Society_logo-1.jpg
    Calgary_FIre_Benevolent_Society_logo-1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 789
Last edited:
Prize Update: Don't have a Firearms License yet? You could win a PAL Course on Glock Days. Come join us on March 25th & 26th from 10am - 5pm and enter to win this and more great prizes.

Prize Update: Come down to Glock Days and enter to win a free 1-year Standard Membership. Already a member? Renew for free if you win this great prize. March 25 & 26 from 10am to 5pm. See you there.

Please note that we will be having some not to be missed in store specials on Friday. These specials will only be available on line after the end of the day if stock remains.

Back
Top Bottom