Some new stuff from NCSTAR

Looks like these have a real short eye relief and if they're like the mark III they'll be rather critical in eye relief too. I seen some at the gun show in bc a few weeks ago, I looked through them fairly quick and was on my way. Impressions were NCStar have stepped up their design and QC.

i'd get an ECO if it didnt have the lights and lasers on it. those make it look to toy like for me.

This one still has some lights on it but it's a bit more streamlined....
VHLO434GB.jpg

I got to play with the Eco at shot show and it's not for air soft it is sweat. Nc star is really stepping up their game. their vism scopes are cool and good quality. so good I bought the Eco and a vism 4-16-50 I'm putting the Eco on my tavor and the scope on a rem 700 milspec

...good to see some Higher Quality ones, with the Warranty, sounds good to me..

Sweet!! just ordered the black ECO scope and a micro red dot !!

Love NC Star products, have purchased a few overtime and it is my opinion that they are very good value.
They hold up great on my SKS, 22LR and shotgun. This one is going on my secondary SKS that I have in an Archangel stock, love the quick release option.

And, as John stated, the Marstar warranty :)

Cheers

On the Ncstar web page they have one mounted whit a red top piggy back, do you have every thing in stock to set them up that way?

Johntwo, can you comment on the current nc star warranty in Canada?
I looked online yesterday and only saw the US warranty and I noted that unlike a couple years ago it seems some products like lasers are now only 1 year down south.
I bought a green laser from you guys a couple years ago when they first came out and part of the reason was the lifetime warranty that John one told me about at the time.
What's the current warranty on illuminated products and lasers?

Johntwo, can you comment on the current nc star warranty in Canada?
I looked online yesterday and only saw the US warranty and I noted that unlike a couple years ago it seems some products like lasers are now only 1 year down south.
I bought a green laser from you guys a couple years ago when they first came out and part of the reason was the lifetime warranty that John one told me about at the time.
What's the current warranty on illuminated products and lasers?

We still offer a lifetime warranty on all NCstar products, as long as you keep your invoice there shouldn't be a problem.
Please use common sense, we will NOT replace/refund items that have been damaged due to neglect or misuse.

We still offer a lifetime warranty on all NCstar products, as long as you keep your invoice there shouldn't be a problem.
Please use common sense, we will NOT replace/refund items that have been damaged due to neglect or misuse.

Common sense works for me.
Thanks for the clarification J2!

I really like the look of this optic. NcStar has certainly dialed it up a notch. I may have to pull the trigger on one of these as well. Question about the adjustment for the onboard laser - are the screws locking or detented to prevent it from dropping zero?

Thanks

M

Back
Top Bottom