Some new stuff from NCSTAR

If Marstar is backing up the product with thier traditional warranty then NCStar must have made some changes.

My last experience was about 5 years ago and involved a reflex sight that wouldn't hold zero and a low power scope that was opaque to look through.

I'm not a hater of ChiCom products, (I find it ironic when someone goes on about "made in China crap" and how righteously patriotic they are in thier purchases; all the while they are comunicating on a computer made (98% likely) in China).

Might have to give one of these new optics a try.

If Marstar is backing up the product with thier traditional warranty then NCStar must have made some changes.

My last experience was about 5 years ago and involved a reflex sight that wouldn't hold zero and a low power scope that was opaque to look through.

I'm not a hater of ChiCom products, (I find it ironic when someone goes on about "made in China crap" and how righteously patriotic they are in thier purchases; all the while they are comunicating on a computer made (98% likely) in China).

So what stores are carrying computers made in North America with North American parts ? :rolleyes:
lol
Sometimes you have choices sometimes you don't ;)

There's more to a product than where it was manufactured. Most products contain pays from all over the world. It may also be assembled in a separate country. Then there's the engineering and any royalties if it's a clone. Google where the money for iPhone is distributed.

I think if you pull apart most "Made in USA" or "Made in Canada" articles, you will quickly realize that even the most patriotic of vendors(read Harley Davidson, etc) are merely assembled in the declared country from mostly offshore parts. For the skeptics, google "value added method for determining country of origin." I will abridge it because it's very, very dry. A product is valued by a predetermined percentage of value. For this example lets say we decide that 51% value added determines where the product was made. We have $12 in chicom parts, assembled in a union shop in Milwaukee and it takes 1.5 hours to assemble at a shop rate of $45/hour. That product can be made of 100% chicom materials and still be declared "Made in the USA" because it took $60 in labour to assemble, placing the production value at $72, of which only $12 or roughly 12.6% of the value added was off shore. Similarily, you can take a fully assembled chicom product bought in bulk a $5/unit, put it in a $3 package, and charge $3 in labour to handle and package it and you have a 100% chicom product, packaged and labeled as "Made in the USA" Keeping this in mind, don't be shocked if you discover that some of your favourite north american made products have nothing american in them at all.

It should hold up fine on a 308 also

These are selling faster than anticipated, we just ran out of the Black ECO scopes, still have some left in Tan

I have a question,
Will you be bringing in the green laser version of the AQPFLS ?
41Y1PIPbTZL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom