Thread: New Shipment of 26.5mm Flares in Stock incl. WHITE PARACHUTES !

New Shipment of 26.5mm Flares in Stock incl. WHITE PARACHUTES !

We searched. Then we searched again. Even with worldwide contacts and a long distance bill worth hundreds we could only find 1 person that would sell us 10 boxes of the white Czech parachute flares. And they weren't cheap. These are as rare as hen's teeth now and the world is beginning to realize that. So instead of selling them out to the first one or two people that read this we are making flare / smoke packages and selling them that way. More people will get a chance to get them this way.

What's in the packages you ask ?

1x 2-pack, German Rocket Flares
    1x 3-pack, White Para Flares
    4x 3-packs, mix 'n match of your choice - Red Single Ball, Red Rain, Green Single Ball or Assorted Smoke Rounds.

Cost for the package is $179.99 + tax. Because of the Mix 'n Match component to this you will need to call us at the shop to order.

(If you need a launcher as well give us a call and we can move one into the package and save you some money there as well.)

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Is there an option to swap out the rocket flares for another package of smoke or something else? I picked up this deal last week, thinking about going again but dont want more rocket flares. Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by jonersmack View Post
    Is there an option to swap out the rocket flares for another package of smoke or something else? I picked up this deal last week, thinking about going again but dont want more rocket flares. Thanks,
    Give me a call, we an work something out I'm sure.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.