Fabarm STF12 Compact Initial

It's still 29" in OAL according to the specs. However, I would need the fixed stock as my indoor gun club doesn't allow shotguns so Restricted wouldn't work for me... maybe pin/weld the stock or swap a fixed one in there and I'd buy one for sure.
det_STF12_COMPACT_INITIAL.png

I have the 14" Martial SDASS and it's just fantastic. Blows me away every time I use it.
Fabarm%20sdass3_zpskdnu88md.png

I hope they will be able to sell it with a folding stock and the short 11" barrel this time, OAL doesn't matter for me.

Maybe it would be best for Two versions? One that folds... and an NR version with the stock "pinned" open?

As if the older Fabarm shotguns weren't already cool looking... now they make a new updated one!

Our non-restricted folders with the custom 16" barrels will be here in about a week,

We are preselling them at our Easter sale:

SKU 14752

Reg price: $1299

Sale price $999

Any pics of what they will look like?

thank you JR

^ This... would like to see a pic of them and I'm wondering on what tube capacity it would have? The STF12 series sure is cool as hell! Would look great with my Martial. How does the preorder work? We won't be charged until the firearm is in stock??? The 16" STF12 Preorder is nowhere to be found on your website.

fabarm-stf12-642x308.jpg

Our non-restricted folders with the custom 16" barrels will be here in about a week,

We are preselling them at our Easter sale:

SKU 14752

Reg price: $1299

Sale price $999

Last edited:
What kind of Sight/top rail is coming on the 16" folding stock STF12, and describe the folding stock please. I have seen multiple versions form a thin metal tube stock to a larger plastic stock.

What kind of Sight/top rail is coming on the 16" folding stock STF12, and describe the folding stock please. I have seen multiple versions form a thin metal tube stock to a larger plastic stock.

The same sights as the gun on post #5

Back
Top Bottom