Thread: "the clay way"

thanks

thanks
    Last edited by 01four; 01-20-2018 at 10:22 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Clay and prophet river have been great to deal with. You are bang on, great communications, packs well and is honest and professional. No surprises when you import or order from him, you know there will be no issues.

I've just started dealing with him myself. Clay is fantastic, and as a fellow retail owner of a similar model (different industry), I can honestly say Prophet River is exactly the kind of operation I strive to create each and every day. I think that's the best compliment I can give. Clay could have brushed off my initial emails as going nowhere, but he was patient with my questions and was great to talk to once I called him. Excellent service all around.

Of course, I'm a lot poorer because of that service, and I may lose a wife once the two rifles I have on order come in, but Clay's earned it

Cheers to Clay and Prophet River!
    Last edited by datoews; 03-27-2015 at 12:03 AM. Reason: removed split infinitive :)

Having Prophet River nearby, and readily handy can skew a fellas' perception of the World.... that all shooters have the options and customer service available to them that we have with Prophet River.... and, yup, they are truly professional... when a month ago, I first read about the Legendary Arms rifles coming out this year, it came as no surprise that Prophet River would already be working on bringing these new rifles in..... we are pretty lucky here in the Lloydminster area to have these fellas nearby.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Clay has set the standard for customer service. I had a small issue with my first Cooper, but the way that he dealt with the situation resulted in me purchasing around two dozen more firearms from him, plus many scopes,reloading components, and other accessories.
    only accurate guns are interesting

Dude is awesome he is so busy too it's incredible he finds the time for actual conversations with him. Real stand up guy I stop in the store whenever I can. Come to think about it tomorrow I'm going to stop by