Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: C7A2 and C8A3 CF Green Furniture is up

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Guys,

This is really simple.

Colt released somewhere less than 40 sets nationally, distributed to 8 dealers for both the SA20 and SA15.7 models. I don't have an exact number, but its somewhere south of 40. Do the math.

I posted up info on the incoming green furniture to let everyone know that at last it was a reality after months of waiting and it would be out to dealers shortly. I pre-loaded it on our website with an accurate description. I never asked for 10,000 emails from people wanting to buy 12 sets of each (yes, we actually got an email from someone wanting to purchase 24 sets). I did not announce or offer a pre-order. In an attempt to stem the tide of emails and PM's I posted our wait list was full. Not that I ever intended to have one but it was turning out to be one.

For those that did contact us by way of PM, emails, forum posts, phone calls, smoke signals, flares, signal flags, morse, telepathy etc, thank-you. We will be in touch with the lucky few once the product arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    Guys,

This is really simple.

Colt released somewhere less than 40 sets nationally, distributed to 8 dealers for both the SA20 and SA15.7 models. I don't have an exact number, but its somewhere south of 40. Do the math.

I posted up info on the incoming green furniture to let everyone know that at last it was a reality after months of waiting and it would be out to dealers shortly. I pre-loaded it on our website with an accurate description. I never asked for 10,000 emails from people wanting to buy 12 sets of each (yes, we actually got an email from someone wanting to purchase 24 sets). I did not announce or offer a pre-order. In an attempt to stem the tide of emails and PM's I posted our wait list was full. Not that I ever intended to have one but it was turning out to be one.

For those that did contact us by way of PM, emails, forum posts, phone calls, smoke signals, flares, signal flags, morse, telepathy etc, thank-you. We will be in touch with the lucky few once the product arrives.
    Thanks for the honesty and quick response. At least there will be 30+ lucky customers in Canada who did not qualify for the IOP program. Which is better than none.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234