Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Days till the Easter Sale and revised Article

CGN Regular
    it is much easier than you might think... last year all i did was email websales from my phone with my request. They put together the order + shipping cost and I called in to complete the payment. Goods showed up a few days later.

Wonder if the vz is gonna be on sale

Quote Originally Posted by 15567 View Post
    This sale is much too convoluted and frustrating to continue being of interest. Good Luck with this one and your future sale endeavors!
    Yikes...Oh well more for the rest of us! I reeeeeeally do not see how it is "convoluted and frustrating" either... read the posts from the store and ignore everyone else...pretty simple.

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Our webstore sucks donkey balls.

Do not trust it for quantities, please...

Everything advertised is in-store, in quantity, ready to sell.
    Thanks for the reply. I will eagerly peruse the list tomorrow morning. Hopefully all the product that I want, correction: hopefully all the products that I NEED will be on that list.

CGN Regular
    The concept of the sale is remarkably simple. The biggest problem is TSE got their wrists slapped for advertising below the MAP (minimum advertised price) likely by Glock or Vortex. Or rather another vendor noted their sale and submitted a complaint to Glock or Vortex. In order to stay in the Manufacturers good books they had to pull their pricing and only give out their "Super Low Easter Sale of Awesomeness" price by phone or email.

They're naturally giving preference to their flesh and blood customers and "Full Members" who likely come in regularly and actually visit their store. Once their preferred customers are satisfied and dealt with the move the sale out to Internet.

Not a complicated process as long as you understand their responsibilities as a Retailer and their commitment to their customers and "Full Member" customer base.

I don't know whats involved in being a full member but I wish I was. Alas, I am nowhere near their store and have to settle on hoping I can snag an item from their sale online like the rest of the country.

Good luck with the sale and look forward to it!

Rant over...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    We have a ton of Kestrels in for the sale and you will be WOW'd by the price.

Also a pallet of the remote BULLSEYE target viewers came in as well, just in time....
    Yes Ive been looking at the bullseye. If it's priced right I'll pick one up
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

CGN frequent flyer
    I get the frustration over the map pricing, especially the vortex and glock prices. I only hope the email response is fast or the phone is answered on Friday in order to make the decision to purchase. No problem with members and those in like getting first dibs, but totally get that it's frustrating to wait for a sale without knowing the prices or quantity available. Nobody wants to waste a holiday waiting around, no fault of tse though, ah such is life

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    I feel like a bit of a tard for spending 1200+tax on a gunsite scout now... damn

At least I got the walnut stock...
    I bought a case of Norc. 308 at full price a few weeks ago... (sigh)
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

So just some clarification for doing email order is it to just put in what we want, payment method (not info), phone number name and address and wait for them to call or call them?

I tend to agree that the whole thing is a little frustrating. I completely understand not listing below MAP prices and I wouldn't expect different. The disappointment for me is in the "our web store sucks" comment. Why do you have it then?

Whats the point in having a webstore if it can't even show inventory properly. Im personally interested in the G17 and also noticed that the webstore was out of stock. My assumption was that they would be listed on the day of. Now I read I have to call in or email in. I don't think its to hard to understand (I'm speaking to other CGN'ers) that there are people who prefer to shop online, or can't shop in store (out of the area). Its just my personal opinion that if you are going to provide a service, you do it 100%. tbh it doesn't shock me though, the target sports online store has been under construction for years.