Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contest time again!

Quote Originally Posted by smokeater40 View Post
    Those pictures of scantily clad woman you have on the wall, they make victims of us all.
    They are all girls from la belle province. Québec didn't get that nickname for nothing
    -gosse

Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    I think you have to be rich like some of the posters above to win this
    That's the irony... Whoever wins this contest can most likely afford to buy the prize on a whim. BUT... I appreciate the giveaway and it lets us see some bad ass man-caves.

Expired Industry Member
    The powers that be have made and executive decision to extend the deadline for entries in this contest until Friday 17 April 15 at 1600 EST. Don't be intimidated by the entries to date! Sure, it's hard to beat bikinis,diamond plate and rifles in .450 Bushmaster but remember that final victory will be awarded to the entry our panel of judges deem to be the most worthy!
    A qui la chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw81 View Post
    That's the irony... Whoever wins this contest can most likely afford to buy the prize on a whim. BUT... I appreciate the giveaway and it lets us see some bad ass man-caves.
    Might I suggest you select the winner randomly by draw if you want more participants and perhaps offer a secondary prize such as a Bushmaster hat for the most "badass" mancave/gun room. Otherwise, the guy with the biggest wallet wins regardless.
    “...Only accurate rifles are interesting.”
    - Colonel Townsend Whelen

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    - Will Rogers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    Since when do contest rules get changed on the last day?
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

since 04-10-2015, 02:41 PM

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PitBull1973 View Post
    Since when do contest rules get changed on the last day?
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMorningwood View Post
    since 04-10-2015, 02:41 PM
    Canadian Burn Units & Survivor Support Groups
    http://www.cabn.ca/en/canadian-burn-...support-groups

Lol... That's awesome.

Thanks Gravel.. I'll be able to try and put something together now.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Chris Kyle April 8, 1974 - February 2, 2013

Expired Industry Member
    After much deliberation, we have come to the conclusion that it is indeed better to stick with our originally stated contest closing deadline. That being said, we are going to extend this same contest until 17 April 15 at 1600 EST. We don't think we gave you folks enough time to get your entries in, and we have really enjoyed seeing the ones we did receive. Bear in mind that these contests/ giveaways are being done by us strictly for fun, and we don't have any kind of formal protocol or fine print cooked up to cover all eventualities. We want to include and involve everyone in these events so we can all have a good time!
    Winners of mancave contest V1:
    1st: Gosse-based on pure brand loyalty! This guy has a solid collection representing a good cross section of our brands, including .450 Bushmaster! Well done. The LED Bushmaster sign is yours.
    2nd:Pitbull1973-Far and away the nicest, most stunningly awesome gun room/vault/mancave/workshop most of us have ever seen! Seems to be more into Magpul than some of our other brands so we will be sending you a limited edition Magpul banner to enhance the existing awesomeness of your spot. Thanks for sharing!
    3rd:Sasquatch-This was a tough one! Vintage Bushmaster and scantily clad woman? Koodoos to you, good sir! We will be sending you one Bushmaster ball cap, and a Remington hat for the lady.
    4th: Frumpy- We appreciate the fact that you have spent your money on our firearms and accessories instead of your mancave, so we are going to help you step up your game with a snazzy Remington LED sign!
    Winners, please PM me with your full details so we can get your prizes mailed out. Name address, phone number etc.

We appreciate all of your submissions, and we look forward to seeing what the rest of you all will come up with for mancave contest V2. Which starts now!Past winners cannot play again!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123