Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thank you all for a great Easter Sale!

Got my shipping confirmation and tracking numbers today. Thanks for a great sale guys!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Missed delivery yesterday, got them today! 4 Mosins, 2 1940's , a 42 and a 43! So here is a quick S#!t sandwich as we call it! These rifles are in better shape than I would have thought bores all good. The wood is fine with some scrapes and just 1 repair.all the bolts are good with one showing moderate wear! Now for the middle part of the sandwich they were fairly well packed and two had the bolt sticking out of the box but no damage, some cleaning kit tools went missing. One trigger flops forward quite a bit but I think that can be adjusted or new spring, no big deal, they said it would come with all the trimmings but there were no ammo pouch and slings, again a small thing but worth mentioning! And to finish, overall this was an awesome deal for an antique russian warhorse, I don't care if they are collectable units, (they are not) they are good shooters with great bores, that is about all you can expect, wood is better than I would have thought and the service was impeccable! Thankyou TSE for putting it on and hopefully I will be able to attend one in person some day!

Forgot to mention, shipping charges were minimal to send these beauties all the way to Halifax!
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 04-15-2015 at 04:30 PM.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Oh no, what have I done..... $250.00 in shipping costs from Calgary to BC.
    I bought way too much ammo

But at least "the per box price" was still an awesome deal even with shipping costs!!! and I can't wait for my new binoculars.

Thanks again for the greatest sale ever!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Thank you for the super cheap PMC 5.56x45 62gr Xtac ammo. Did you even make money off the 3 for $1200 sale?

Played mosin roulette on the grade II one.
    No sling

But i got a 1926 Hex with good metal, little rough wood. Glad to add a hex to my collection!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234