Centaure Ammo Back in Stock: 9mm, 38 Spl, 40 S&W

I was refering to the posts wanting a bulk price not your post. I was not very clear on that....apologies

Oh, sorry...I guess I read it wrong. I think we both agree that the single box pricing is as low or lower than many other dealer's bulk pricing. Throw in the free shipping for 20 boxes or more and it becomes a very attractive deal.

Free shipping ! ! ? ? No freakin wayyy !!! :sok2 ahem....sorry for shouting guys....K I"m gonna check out their site...like, NOW ;)

Can you use this brass to reload?

The text on their ammo boxes in the photo says "50 Reloaded Cartridges". They had to reload them from something reloadable, so,....
I'd say yes. Likely brass cases, likely reloadable. I'd also guess, maybe similar to the Cdn Wolf reloads, don't expect all matching brands of brass inside, likely mixed, but that's just a guess.

BTW, I have a case of Wolf 9mm that has nickel plated and regular brass cases mixed in the same batch. Worked fine though. As a reloader myself though, I would never do that. I'm a stickler for same cases in the same batch, for uniformity, and to keep case volume consistent. Sorry, going a bit off topic there, but slightly related. It would be nice to know how the Centaure brass is, but at that price, I'm guessing mixed. For affordable range ammo though, that would be fine.

Last edited:
Received 27 hours after ordering.
Tradex and Canpar are in a hurry!

Well packed, nice ammo.

For those wondering about the brass, in a case I checked 3 boxes and got 150 on 150 Speer brass.

FYI
Centaure brand remanufactured ammo is :

Reloadable brass cases
Non corrosive Boxer primed
Non steel projectiles
All cases are sorted by BRAND and FINISH and processor inspected, like new... sometimes better
All pistol ammo is chamber gaged
We meet or exceed new 2014 Canadian ERD quality control requirements
No bulk pack...No sand anywhere ....

Here for 41 years, that makes us the oldest active LE and sport ammunition manufacturer in Canada.

No name change, no merger, no subsidies.

Eric

Just wish they would do two things....

1. Srart loading .45 ACP (either 200 gr SWC or 230 gr TMJ

2. Supply .38 in something other than 125 TMJ ....like target loads in 148 gr HBWC or 158 SWC?

Back
Top Bottom