16", 5.56, BLACK
$1,689
02-145-16030-067_v9lw_l_1.jpg

MAGPUL
MBUS Pro Front Sights - $129.95
MBUS Pro Front Sights - $159.95

MBUS-PRO-SET_1.jpg

Your "Online Store" sucks.

Very constructive - I've had issue with various vendors over the years but the kind of comment you're providing does nothing other than show you're upset. If you're a gun/shooting enthusiast you should provide feedback that will allow the vendor a chance to address any such concerns and perhaps win your business. Just my two cents.

Target Sports is more a brick and mortar retail business.

I think the reason why they haven't gotten their online store up is because it wouldn't matter to sales anyway. They don't have the stock, nor the manpower to run an online operation.

Very constructive - I've had issue with various vendors over the years but the kind of comment you're providing does nothing other than show you're upset. If you're a gun/shooting enthusiast you should provide feedback that will allow the vendor a chance to address any such concerns and perhaps win your business. Just my two cents.

Have a visit to the site and see. It's mostly good for store hours and directions

Have a visit to the site and see. It's mostly good for store hours and directions

That doesn't change what I'm saying. I do most of my purchases online and likely then wouldn't purchase from a store without a stock list and method of online ordering but to just say that it "sucks" doesn't do anyone any good.

That doesn't change what I'm saying. I do most of my purchases online and likely then wouldn't purchase from a store without a stock list and method of online ordering but to just say that it "sucks" doesn't do anyone any good.

I don't want to jump in on the bashing here, but their online "store" has been empty for quite a while now, 2 years or more from what I remember? by empty I mean, completely empty.

I don't want to jump in on the bashing here, but their online "store" has been empty for quite a while now, 2 years or more from what I remember? by empty I mean, completely empty.

I agree.... It sucks.

We are actually just working through a beta right now and hope to have it up in a couple of weeks.

JR

Back
Top Bottom