CZ 75 Shadow Mate Canadian ON SALE Until May 15th

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
GET READY FOR YOUR 2015 IPSC SEASON!

For a limited time and limited quantity, we have the CZ 75 Shadow Mate Canadian ON SALE.

CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Mate DA/SA Semi-Auto Pistol - 9mm, 4.61", Hammer Forged, Black Polycoat, Red Aluminum Grips, Fiber Optic Front & Fixed Rear Sights, 3x10rds, Ambi Safety, Gunsmith Tuned

This is the even further upgraded version from the Canadian Shadows featuring;

*Low Profile Shaved Safety*
*Polished Chrome Barrel*
*Gunsmith Tuned*

Regularly $1849.99 but from now until May 15th On Sale for $1699.99
CLICK HERE to find them

Shadowmate2.jpg
shadowmate1.jpg

Thank you all very much!
From our staff at Reliable Gun​

Attachments

• Shadowmate2.jpg
    Shadowmate2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3,775
  • shadowmate1.jpg
    shadowmate1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3,765
Is there any difference between the CZ 75 SP 01 Shadow Canadian Model and the CZ 75 SP 01 Shadow Canadian MATE Model in this post? Is this just a name difference or are the two pistols worked differently? I want to purchase one of these but I need to be informed before I buy. They look the same and the specs I can find are the same. If you can please help me I will be greatly appreciated. TY all in advance for all and any help.

NVM I don't think I read closely enough, lol. This is a different version according to the ad. Apparently I am a bit slow.

Last edited:
Every time something like this pops up no one really seems to know what is what............ I have a SP01 Shadow and a SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition, what is the difference between the Canadian Edition and the Shadowmate ?? Canadian edition has the stainless rod, same rear sights, buffer pad on guide rod, tuned trigger, upgraded hammer. Not bashing this gun, but I would really like to know, if there is someone that REALLY knows. I've been looking into an Accushadow from CZ custom, I'm interested to know what makes the shadow mate hundreds more than the Canadian edition.

Every time something like this pops up no one really seems to know what is what............ I have a SP01 Shadow and a SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition, what is the difference between the Canadian Edition and the Shadowmate ?? Canadian edition has the stainless rod, same rear sights, buffer pad on guide rod, tuned trigger, upgraded hammer. Not bashing this gun, but I would really like to know, if there is someone that REALLY knows. I've been looking into an Accushadow from CZ custom, I'm interested to know what makes the shadow mate hundreds more than the Canadian edition.

As Harry said, it is basically a higher level of tuning (fitting, polishing etc). To distinguish between the standard Canadian and the 'Mate' version, the CZ gave the 'Mate' rear fibre optic sights and flush safeties.

The Accushadow looks like an interesting one too. A lot of custom work goes into them to extract every ounce of performance possible in that platform. i probably would have pulled the trigger on one but didn't want to spend the extra in import fees. will it be functionally better? who knows. you hit diminishing returns at some point. I'm happy with the standard Canadian at this point.

Back
Top Bottom