SKS to AR mag adapter prototype

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
We are checking interest on an AR mag adapter for the SKS we are thinking of producing here in Canada. It will allow use of Cheaper AR mags or the XCR 10 round pistol mags in your SKS. These are drop free for very fast mag changes. Send an Email to hical@shaw.ca to be on the preorder notification list. We will let you know when they arrive, no payment needed until we ship! The drawback is you need to do some mods to the rifle to fit them. They need the stock widened to fit the adapter. You will need to thin the bolt base to allow for drop free with closed bolt

You will also need to remove some material from the receiver to clear the mags, unless you want to modify the 5 rd mags to fit. We do not reccomend modifying the 10 rd mags, as we need to use them unmodified!

Last edited:
Id love it but the machining is more than I can do. It would end up being such a large undertaking to get it all sorted out ourselves.

I could see already done SKS with the conversion selling for $500 though.

This job can also be done with a dremel/file/grinder. I would advise to carve yourself out a niche by offering either locally or thru a third party rifle modification services to fit this adapter. That's gonna be a big selling feature.

already modified bolt so you can insert and drop free Tapco and B mag but AR mags even better receiver can be easily done with dremel or similar tools!

Back
Top Bottom