SKS to AR mag adapter prototype

Id love it but the machining is more than I can do. It would end up being such a large undertaking to get it all sorted out ourselves.

I could see already done SKS with the conversion selling for $500 though.

I initially thought that too, but I grabbed my dremel the other day and did the bolt job myself...first time I've ever done anything like that...it was really easy and took less than 30 minutes...anyone could do it. There is a ton of youtube videos on how so you can watch exactly how other people do it. The receiver will be even easier. I encourage anyone who's interested in this mod to give it a try.

I initially thought that too, but I grabbed my dremel the other day and did the bolt job myself...first time I've ever done anything like that...it was really easy and took less than 30 minutes...anyone could do it. There is a ton of youtube videos on how so you can watch exactly how other people do it. The receiver will be even easier. I encourage anyone who's interested in this mod to give it a try.

^^ yep just don't 45degree your bolt lol , that is not required

We need video links and a tutorial.

If you are gonna make a video and a tutorial ...Make one that is useful :)
I did my install mostly by checking and rechecking( the install video I watched on YouTube was a real joke)

do we know if the archangel stock will work with the adaptor or would the amount that has to be removed from the stock be too much. I had done it with a would stock and tapco no problem in the past

We will be doing an install & hopefully a video early next week, we will incorporate a bolt hold open in the design as well, stay tuned!

We just wanted to post that we had a phone conversation with Marcus, from the US SKS mag adapter & resolved any issues that have been ongoing here on the forums. He is a very reasonable fellow to talk with. We have agreed to alter the final version so it does not resemble his version as much. We will alter our prototype & start production. Thanks for everyones support & understanding, especially Marcus! Dave.

Its great that you guys... ummmmm..."resolved" any issues... Cuz he had been pretty much slagging you over in this forum (in case you were not aware)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom