Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: SAM "Long Slide"

needs over-sized laser mount.

can you get a phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range also pls

Quote Originally Posted by IBM View Post
    needs over-sized laser mount.

can you get a phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range also pls
    I'd be in for a Plasma rifle.
    I enjoy firearms and firearm accessories.

I'm interested for sure.

BANNED
    I would prefer a slide set, instead of an entire gun. No need to register, transfer, etc.

That said, I would likely buy a longslide if it had upgraded sights. I would also prefer a flared ejection port.

FF

Yeah, intrest is there. I would strangely enough rather one in 10mm but I know its probably not feasable to make so many different versions of an already specialty gun.

Im impressed that youre building one, and hopefully it does well enough that maybe other calibers will eventually be available.

If you make them, I'll most likely buy one in 45acp but it would be a guarantee if it were 10mm.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Zombies! Where the f@$# are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable.

BANNED
    how about gold plated with diamond incrusted grips,,and cleans itself,,,that's about the only thing that hasn't been mentioned yet,,,i believe what's before offered by them right now is plenty,,,i mean where are you going to find a 1911 longslide for that price,,,LOL

How many of you would be interested in complete top ends? We have avoided this in the past as I am concerned that we may run into issues with compatibility ie feeding issues, this would run into warranty support at our expense requiring the return of the complete gun, this expense compared to the cost saving of purchasing a top end only will probable not make this a very viable option.

I don't think we will be going this route but I would like some feed back please.

I'd be interested if it came with target sights.

Thanks for all the feed back. I will get a final drawing up next week. Have decided to go with a white three dot sight system, the rear will be adjustable, same sights as we have on the Thunderbolt. I have changed the slide serrations to angled, wide spaced at the rear only, again like the Thunderbolt. Will have both stainless and blue models, stainless price to follow. Only in .45 at this time.

Would there be a preference for fiber optic front sight?
    Checkered front strap?

Remember the more we add to her the more expensive she will become.

BANNED
    Obviously, the numbers are important, but I would be more likely to buy a slide assembly than a complete gun. Depending on the cost, I would not hesitate on a limited warranty for the upper. Limit it to materials and workmanship: if the finish is bad, the firing pin breaks, mis-machined parts, it is covered. Doesn't happen to feed reliably while on your frame? Have it fitted by a smith or put it up on the EE.

In terms of a warranty perspective, I don't know that it would be that big of a change from the 3rd party SIG/Glock .22 slide kits that are out there.

FF

ps: if you're looking to do a one-off of an extra slide assembly on your next order, I would volunteer to be your victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    How many of you would be interested in complete top ends? We have avoided this in the past as I am concerned that we may run into issues with compatibility ie feeding issues, this would run into warranty support at our expense requiring the return of the complete gun, this expense compared to the cost saving of purchasing a top end only will probable not make this a very viable option.

I don't think we will be going this route but I would like some feed back please.