Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: SAM "Long Slide"

Thanks for all the feed back. I will get a final drawing up next week. Have decided to go with a white three dot sight system, the rear will be adjustable, same sights as we have on the Thunderbolt. I have changed the slide serrations to angled, wide spaced at the rear only, again like the Thunderbolt. Will have both stainless and blue models, stainless price to follow. Only in .45 at this time.

It would be awesome to have a Wolverine edition of this pistol. Go for broke, 7", 10mm, two tone, bull barrel, fully ambi, fully decked out. Then I rder them with the best sights available. Get 500-1000 of them and sell them sequencial pairs or singles.

That would be an awesome product.... In my opinion anyway.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Not much love for the extended dust cover eh? That would get my vote and with the extended slide would look really hot. Anyway, thanks for taking these projects. You folks are doing a great job with your "wolver-sams"!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Im all for angled, but saddened to hear that you're opting for wide serrations.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    I would take one

Modeling it after the thunderbolt will make it a winner (and with the magwell).

10mm was made for a long slide but not sure it would be the ideal partner for SAM cast frames.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    My thread shows you'd sell 4x the guns if 7 inch barrel.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    My thread shows you'd sell 4x the guns if 7 inch barrel.
    Understood, but this is not an option as SAM are not manufacturing a 7 inch model.

It would be awesome to have a Wolverine edition of this pistol. Go for broke, 7", 10mm, two tone, bull barrel, fully ambi, fully decked out. Then I rder them with the best sights available. Get 500-1000 of them and sell them sequencial pairs or singles.

That would be an awesome product.... In my opinion anyway.

What he said + pic rails.

Sweeeeet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    A 7 inch slide offering might be nice. It's basically longer versions of current offerings. Unlike Norinco you could sell in USA?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.