Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 57891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: SAM "Long Slide"

So in for a stainless .45!

Quote Originally Posted by IBM View Post
    needs over-sized laser mount.

can you get a phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range also pls
    Hey just what you see pal.
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkchopsandwhich View Post
    Hey just what you see pal.
    The Uzi 9 millimeter.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PerversPépère's Avatar
    HEY, GUYS!
    THE QUESTION IS FOR A PLAIN JANE LONG SLIDE 45acp 1911. i think this is clear enough, no?

As it is, the price is quite good.

Now, for those who long for a cheap longslide 10mm. Auto pistol, this is an entirely different set of parameters and not an easy one.

If you want a cheaper alternative, why someone hasn't yet found a way to import 460 Rowland drop-in slide and barrel kits here, in Canada? For about $260.00 U.S. you'd be able to convert your Good Ole Norinco and get 44 Mag performance in a 1911-size gun.
    ht tp://460rowland.com/authentic-460-rowland-onversions/

Wolverine, are you listening?

PP.
    Mr. Allan Suck rocks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    I think this is pretty simple. The thunderbolt is an awesome looking gun with checkered front strap, rail, adjustable rear sight, front and rear serrations, extended ambi controls, etc @ $555

Just make the long slide with the same features and charge a few bucks more and they will fly off the shelf

Quote Originally Posted by PerversPépère View Post
    HEY, GUYS!
    THE QUESTION IS FOR A PLAIN JANE LONG SLIDE 45acp 1911. i think this is clear enough, no?

Now, for those who long for a cheap longslide 10mm. Auto pistol, this is an entirely different set of parameters and not an easy one.

If you want a cheaper alternative, why someone hasn't yet found a way to import 460 Rowland drop-in slide and barrel kits here, in Canada? For about $260.00 U.S. you'd be able to convert your Good Ole Norinco and get 44 Mag performance in a 1911-size gun.
    ht tp://460rowland.com/authentic-460-rowland-onversions/

Wolverine, are you listening?

PP.
    I will take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    I think this is pretty simple. The thunderbolt is an awesome looking gun with checkered front strap, rail, adjustable rear sight, front and rear serrations, extended ambi controls, etc @ $555

Just make the long slide with the same features and charge a few bucks more and they will fly off the shelf
    You are quoting old stock price, new Thunderbolts will be approx. in the $7 - $800 dollar range due to changes in the exchange rate. All our old in stock guns are amazing value for money, please check our web page for details.

BANNED
    I love my Military Enhanced, and it was an outstanding value (as is the Thunderbolt at $555) but there has not been a 50% increase in the dollar, why the 50% increase in price? Design changes or upgrades?

FF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    You are quoting old stock price, new Thunderbolts will be approx. in the $7 - $800 dollar range due to changes in the exchange rate. All our old in stock guns are amazing value for money, please check our web page for details.
    Last edited by FyreFighter; 04-13-2015 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PerversPépère View Post
    HEY, GUYS!

PP.
    Exactly. I don't think I'd want a10mm in a non-forged frame. If you want an inexpensive long slide 10mm, pick up the Para Hunter while you can.

The SAM is perfect for 9 and 45. Keep it simple based on the thunderbolt.
    Last edited by gdawg; 04-13-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    I love my Military Enhanced, and it was an outstanding value (as is the Thunderbolt at $555) but there has not been a 50% increase in the dollar, why the 50% increase in price? Design changes or upgrades?

FF
    It is not just the exchange rate, old stock purchased at old prices and when the dollar was on a par, or very close. Take $555 plus 25% = $693. Stainless are also dearer, my figures are approx. any way you look at it, our in stock guns offer great value and their prices are probably unrepeatable.