Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Man cave contest V2!

Quote Originally Posted by stripperclipper View Post

Here's my room. Not a man cave exactly as ladies are welcome (and "man cave" sounds like a gay bar (not that there's any thing wrong with that)).
    Brewery, music library, but mostly "the locked room to keep the things the kids shouldn't play with".
    The white paper on the wall is to show where a bushmaster sign would fit best. It would really tie the room together. (And if awarded with the grand prize, I would be sure to point out to every visitor just how well it ties the room together.) There's even an electrical outlet below it to plug it in.
    A 70's Disco globe ball and Star Wars curtains for the win:-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Gentle_Ben I'm going to assume you own SAR in Steinbach so is that at the shop or your house If it's at the shop I need to see it next time I go

Probably 'Yawn city' to many on here but contains another form of 'Gun-Powder'

Nice super charger, what does that go on?
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Clint Eastwood

My modest entry...not much next to Kevin m's! That's a sweet room! Lol

I bought the house last summer and managed to claim a small 7x9 bedroom in the basement as a gun room. Benches are framed with 2x6 and faced with melamine, topped with 3/4 ply. It has a little cubby hole under the stairs where I keep my brass and a few other items, I need to make a little curtain or something to cover the opening yet lol

I used some leftover paint from another project which according to the label is "blueberry" but I like to call it smith and Wesson blue ha ha. I still have to make a couple racks for my pistols on the wall and a few other little things but its pretty much complete. Since I took that video I've also rerouted all the wires for the laptop/speakers underneath the bench top as well and picked up an AR tekmat

[youtube]http://youtu.be/qhfKDeu2acI[/youtube]

Last edited by cday; 04-15-2015 at 12:03 PM.
    "What's better- Jail or dead? My thoughts- You'll eventually get outta jail. Can't get outta dead." - Kaos

For some reason after I added the pic the YouTube video won't embed anymore, trying o donor from my phone doesn't help...I'll put the video here instead lol

http://youtu.be/qhfKDeu2acI
    Last edited by cday; 04-15-2015 at 12:10 PM.
    "What's better- Jail or dead? My thoughts- You'll eventually get outta jail. Can't get outta dead." - Kaos

Here is my man caves (Had the firearms in the garage before, but didn't like that idea). The gun room is confined and hard to take pictures in, and the garage has the other toys I love.

Quote Originally Posted by HighOutput View Post
    Here is my man caves (Had the firearms in the garage before, but didn't like that idea). The gun room is confined and hard to take pictures in, and the garage has the other toys I love.
    Nice rides man!!! What brand of gun safes are those? And are those the same branded cabinets on top?

Those are the Stack-On's 10 Gun Cabinets that I got a few at a time when on sale for $99 at CT. On top are no name steel cabinets that I can't remember where I got them. They are ment to stand up, but i removed the inner shelf and they fit perfect sideways on top of the stack-ons.

My god do I ever feel poor lol. Awesome rooms everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by iwi View Post
    My god do I ever feel poor lol. Awesome rooms everybody!
    Most guy posting pictures got more stuff then my LGS.