Page 114 of 123 FirstFirst ... 94104106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1228

Thread: ATRS Modern hunter specs, pics and range reports

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpingravel View Post
    Changed the img links, hopefully that works for you guys.
    Working perfect! Nice third group!

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpingravel View Post
    Changed the img links, hopefully that works for you guys.
    Pics are working now, nice shooting!

BANNED
    Fixed the gen 3 mag problem. All it took was a small amount of filing of the feed lips so that the rounds face a bit more upward.

Some of the OK groups I got with handloads and surplus ammunition. Keep in mind that this is NOT an ATRS barrel. I re-barreled this rifle with a different brand barrel knowing that it may have an effect on accuracy. I haven't tried many different brands or weights of bullets yet, so I expect with the right combo I should be able to pull some MOA or better groups in the future.

And the rifle:

Thanks for the heads up on the pmags . Good to know . Now if only they made some .308 pistol mags .

CGN Regular
    Is the right side bolt release also a bolt hold open? If not that would seem realllllllly awkward to have the charging handle and bolt hold open on the same side.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBarrie View Post
    Is the right side bolt release also a bolt hold open? If not that would seem realllllllly awkward to have the charging handle and bolt hold open on the same side.
    No, the right side bolt release is strictly a bolt release. 99 times out of a hundred, it's used to release the bolt after a mag change after the last-round hold open.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertBarrie View Post
    Pull back charging handle, press top of paddle away from receiver with index finger of left hand while holding charging handle back (also with left hand). I actually find my MV much easier to lock open than a standard AR style rifle...

Im looking at purchasing one of these semi .308's .. anyone point me in the right direction? what am i looking at price range?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGl View Post
    Im looking at purchasing one of these semi .308's .. anyone point me in the right direction? what am i looking at price range?
    ATRS ,$3600 and up. just noticed you're on their forum.
    Last edited by Brianma65; 03-01-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Just got word mine is done! Can't wait to get it.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars"