Page 1 of 123 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Modern hunter specs, pics and range reports

ATRS Modern hunter specs, pics and range reports

Warm weather is here and im sure everyone is excited to see more pics and range reports of your new builds!

Im on build 3 so i won't get mine for some time, but for those that have theirs post some pics and let the rest of us know how you are liking them and how they are performing. Ive been waiting for someone to start a thread but have yet to see one ( other than the one in black rifle section which went the wrong way )

When i get mine it will have a ctr stock, 18.6 stainless light barrel in black, threaded for possible flash suppressor, 12" fortis handguard, ergo ambi grip, 1.5-6 specter as the main scope, Bushnell elite 4200 mil dot sf with adm qd as my long range backup.

What is yours going to look like?? And if you have one show us some pics and let us know how you like it and what kind of ammo it likes!!!
    Last edited by polskiogorki; 04-13-2015 at 12:45 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    I'm waiting patiently. I think the holdup is in the carbon barrel. Final order sent October, prepaid 90% a month before that. Excited to hit the range if it ever gets completed.

Last edited by 6MT; 04-14-2015 at 02:57 PM.

Mine is 18.6 brushed stainless with brake and 15" fortis handguard. All black minus the barrel. Ergo grip and A2 buttstock. I am gonna try my XLR tac stock on it when it arrives. I will be using my razor 5-20 EBR2, will look at something a bit lighter down the road.
    Screw the range I will be heading to my back 40!

CGN Regular
    I've got pictures of mine still at Atrs. Pick it up Tuesday providing this winter storm we're getting doesn't delay flights.
    Last edited by purplezuk; 04-13-2015 at 03:31 AM.

For Mr. Purplezuk.

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Regular
    I'll get some better pics up once I'm home and had it to the range.
    It's got full ambi controls, proof barrel in 308 and black atrs brake, prs stock, ergo grip with palm shelf and dpms hand guard for now. It'll be wearing atrs rings with a Sightron S-Tac 2.5-17.5X56 and an atlas bipod once I have a place to mount it.
    The hand guard i have selected is an octagonal carbon fibre 13.5" in keymod. Should look good with the barrel.

^ Very nice Purple. Looks great already, looking forward to seing it after the mods.

Mine is almost the same as Polski. All black, light contour 18.6" threaded with protector. CTR stock, ergo deluxe grip, 14" Fortis rail. I have an AAC 18T Brake for it already as well as an Atlas bipod and Mbus back up sights. It will wear an eotech or zeiss 3x9 for hunting. But I will throw one of my mark4's on it for load development and testing.

Looking forward to some reviews.
    Last edited by ezkmo; 12-18-2015 at 01:40 PM.

I'd like to hear Rick and Shaun's impressions on their favorite set-ups that they have handled, between building the rifles and getting them out the door. There are so many combinations, so, who is better to ask than the guys who have tried them?
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

X2.

More pics if you have them gentlemen. Mine won't be ready for awhile as I am in the middle of the pack to be built (1st 75). But your builds will give me my fix till I receive mine.
    Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda

Page 1 of 123 1234567891121 ... LastLast