Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not Just Golfers Need a Caddy!!

Saw these at the gun show on the weekend...kinda neat, but don't need one.
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I tried hunting trucks one time...no sport in it...just head to the local beer parlor on a Friday after work, can fill your quota in no time flat LOL
    I know what you mean. trucks are stupid...no sport at all. If you miss the first time they just stand there and let you take another shot.

They are tough though. I bet you could hit some of them 4-5 times and they still wouldn't drop.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    I know what you mean. trucks are stupid...no sport at all. If you miss the first time they just stand there and let you take another shot.

They are tough though. I bet you could hit some of them 4-5 times and they still wouldn't drop.
    It's all about placement, come on, have you not learned yet here on CGN?

Quote Originally Posted by ianfroese View Post
    It's all about placement, come on, have you not learned yet here on CGN?
    Oh great now we will have a truck defence thread here now too!
    ( . Y . ) :D

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HK45auto View Post
    Just an FYI...sadly/stupidly...you can get charged for concealing you guns, legal guns, by carrying them in something to "hide" the fact guns are inside like a guitar case.

At the same time...you can be charged for not taking enough steps to secure your guns and to hide/secure them from the public eyes as they may want to steal them/cause a panic.

It can be a lose/lose if the wrong person calls the cops and the cops who do not know or do not like guns come.

Welcome to Canada!!!
    Good to know!
    So, does this mean that all those "diversion" rifle bags, like the fake tennis racket bag for ar15 that blackhawk makes, are illegal in Canada?
    Last edited by gunnuts; 04-13-2015 at 11:28 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    I cannot imagine a more impractical way to transport a firearm in a vehicle.

This guy looks like a rifle caddy...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by HK45auto View Post
    Just an FYI...sadly/stupidly...you can get charged for concealing you guns, legal guns, by carrying them in something to "hide" the fact guns are inside like a guitar case.

At the same time...you can be charged for not taking enough steps to secure your guns and to hide/secure them from the public eyes as they may want to steal them/cause a panic.

It can be a lose/lose if the wrong person calls the cops and the cops who do not know or do not like guns come.

Welcome to Canada!!!

I'm gonna call B.S. on the first paragraph, either cite chapter and verse of the legislation you're purporting to exist or stop spreading bad rumors.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    I'm gonna call B.S. on the first paragraph, either cite chapter and verse of the legislation you're purporting to exist or stop spreading bad rumors.
    Not entirely sure, but it may be possible depending on the cops and/or judges interpretation of the concealed weapons laws? That or maybe there is a chance they could come up with some other BS type laws that aren't directly related to actual firearms laws, like some kind of conspiracy or something?

Uber Super GunNutz
    Really, I think everyone just needs to man up and deal with it. We need to get the public used to firearms again and you do that by exposing them to it not hiding it, I don't hide my guns from the public when I'm legally carrying or transporting them. They need to learn not all people with guns are out to kill, or more realistically almost none, and that it is legal to own and transport firearms. The general public is over sensitive to everything now a days and hiding everything from them doesn't help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast