Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not Just Golfers Need a Caddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by russm86 View Post
    Really, I think everyone just needs to man up and deal with it. We need to get the public used to firearms again and you do that by exposing them to it not hiding it, I don't hide my guns from the public when I'm legally carrying or transporting them. They need to learn not all people with guns are out to kill, or more realistically almost none, and that it is legal to own and transport firearms. The general public is over sensitive to everything now a days and hiding everything from them doesn't help.

Very well said!...

CGN Regular
    I like that! I have a 07 F150 quad cab with console in the middle... and was a pain to leave my UNLOADED gun in the back seat while out in the bush....

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnuts View Post
    You are totally right.

I live in a huge condo building where the average age is over 60, and many don't have anything to do except watch other people from their balcony. I got tired of the same question "what is in the case, is it a gun??!!". Some are ok with it but for others, I can smell their fear of that bad evil gun double locked in a case!!

Quebecers don't like guns, old people don't like guns, but old quebecers HATE guns!!!

So I had to came up with a solution of either using the emergency stair to avoid other people or when I can't avoid them, I try using unusual cases for my rifles, like a guitar case!
    I can certainly say that out here on the prairies that older folks don't really have a problem with firearms, as they were raised around them and still use them.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I can certainly say that out here on the prairies that older folks don't really have a problem with firearms, as they were raised around them and still use them.
    We're pretty open about them here in Alberta. During the summer, I see lots of customers come through our dealership with ammo or rifles out in the open in their vehicle because they were just out shooting gophers or coyotes and for some reason they can't be bothered to put anything properly out of sight.
    Last edited by Ko1; 04-14-2015 at 08:39 PM.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123