Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Anschutz Match 54.30 ...The Evolution

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar

NEW Anschutz Match 54.30 ...The Evolution

I had the pleasure of seeing this first hand at the IWA show last month in Germany. They had it tucked away behind closed doors.
    The new Match 54.30 is the next generation of the legendary ANSCHÜTZ Match 54 barreled action.

Email below arrived this morning from Anschutz along with the first photos.

Greetings,

This past March at the IWA fair in Nuremberg, Germany, we debuted our newly designed Smallbore Match Rifle; the 54.30.

Today we would like to present to you some detailed information about this newly designed match rifle.

Our new Match 54.30 is a considerable evolution of the legendary ANSCHÜTZ Match 54 barreled action.

The new smallbore Match 54.30 action distinguishes itself by following items:

- Basis for the new rifle is the well known and reliable ANSCHÜTZ Match 54 action.
    - The loading port was moved 30mm rewards and was reduced in size by 18%.
    - These changes increases the stiffness of the receiver.
    - The closer location of the loading port allows for less movement when in position and an overall improvment in shooter ergonomics.
    - To accomodate the closer location of the loading port, the bolt and the firing pin were reduced in length by 30mm.
    - The weight of the firing pin was also reduced, thus resulting in velocity increase of the firing pin and a shorter lock-time.
    - The overall accuracy has been improved by a newly designed ANSCHÜTZ Match chamber.
    - Unlike match actions in the past, the new Match 54.30 features a threaded receiver and barrel connection. This change removes stresses in the chamber area and further increases accuracy.
    - The new Match 54.30 can be installed into all available stocks which fit with the ANSCHÜTZ round match actions such as the 1907 or 1913.
    - Like other ANSCHÜTZ products, the Match 54.30 features a maintenance - friendly and long lasting overall construction.
    - Very competitive pricing.

Additional details about the ANSCHÜTZ Match 54.30 are included in the enclosed attachement.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us through our website or dealer network.

Match 54.30 "We Are Rimfire."

Best regards

J.G. ANSCHÜTZ GmbH & Co. KG

i.A.
    Julian Klaiber
    Projektassistent Vertrieb
    Project assistant sales

so...you bringing it to canada? what's the MSRP and when can we get our hands on it?
    Memberships: CSSA & OFAH

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

"Best Government I know of is the .45-70 Government!"

Yes we will be bringing them in to Canada. No pricing yet...soon I hope!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    tag

That rifle is just pure ##### I was wondering when they were going to get away from the multi-colored rainbow rifles. Now if they could do this same thing to their air rifles.
    R711 OUT

Options on a Fortner bolt?
    ...and I know everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bear View Post
    Options on a Fortner bolt?
    They have the F27A. As I understand it...no canges planned for the 1827 or other Fortner based product.

Quote Originally Posted by R711 View Post
    That rifle is just pure ##### I was wondering when they were going to get away from the multi-colored rainbow rifles. Now if they could do this same thing to their air rifles.
    R711 OUT
    Seek and yea shall find. When I was in Germany, I was introduced to the new 9015 air rifle by the Engineers that led the project. The stock they have coming for it is revolutionary in design. And the color...black ALU with oiled walnut. Quite a stunning look. Unfortunately no photos were allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    Seek and yea shall find. When I was in Germany, I was introduced to the new 9015 air rifle by the Engineers that led the project. The stock they have coming for it is revolutionary in design. And the color...black ALU with oiled walnut. Quite a stunning look. Unfortunately no photos were allowed.
    My curiosity led me to this - is this what you speak of?

You can never be too rich, too good looking or too well armed!

Thats the one. They said they were going to give it to a shooter last month to take to an event. Details?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast