Zastava M85 scope base or picatinny rail?

xopher

Regular
So i've picked up a M85...Spring sale WOOOOOO!!!
Do you sell scope bases or pica tinny rail for this rifle? If not, any idea where I might be able to find some?

Thanks!

EDIT: I've already seen the set from Corwin Arms but i prefer getting just the bases so I can use QD rings

So i've picked up a M85...Spring sale WOOOOOO!!!
Do you sell scope bases or pica tinny rail for this rifle? If not, any idea where I might be able to find some?

Thanks!

EDIT: I've already seen the set from Corwin Arms but i prefer getting just the bases so I can use QD rings

Not sure, i will try to find out.

Corwin makes good stuff.

Leupold makes a one piece scope base for the Remington 799, it is the same action as the Zastava M85. It fits well. Could these be brought in? I however would prefer a picatinny rail.

The Corwin set looks like Chinese rings/bases, I would take a pass....
Warne makes steel 2 piece bases for these.

We will have a Magwedge brand Pic rail for these rifles in a week or two. Keep your eyes on the "Rails & Rings" subsection of our "Accessories" listings.

Here is a pic of the final prototype .... let me know if you want it posted again in another thread.

I will try to get some nicer pics once the run has been completed.

zastava-1c-e1429419116319.jpg

Hard to tell from the picture? Is the gun easy to load and any ejection problems? When rail is mounted can you still use irons?

I haven't test fired it yet, but I can verify the bolt is not interfered with and the irons show clearly. Clearance for loading seems fine too.

I am still busy at the Cloverdale show today, but will do more testing this week.

Dave

Hi Dave can you ballpark the msrp?

Any plans for a forward mount base for red dot/reflex and scout style optics?

I was thinking along the lines of the front parts reciever without the rail going over the bolt area, not sure if this is possible.

I was hoping to mount a vortex strikefire on it.

Back
Top Bottom