Prairie Gun Traders A+

Thread: Prairie Gun Traders A+

Tags: None

Got Juice? said:

Prairie Gun Traders A+

A quick shout out to CGN Members.

Prairie Gun Traders are A++++ in my book. They were very good to deal with and responded to emails promptly on my new rifle purchase.

Because of this prompt service, they made a sale and gained a customer!!!

I would recommend giving Darren and Jon an email when you need something.
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

remyltr said:
    Good shop to deal with
    They have been excellent with me to
    typical British wankers

BlairW said:
    I always highly recommend PGT. Fantastic service/ultra fast shipping/just overall great to deal with.

NoTarget said:
    I've had great service from them as well. Ordered two shotguns from them and they were at my door in 3 days.

carpetmonkey said:
    I have made a few purchases there and have always found them to be helpful and friendly, with competitive pricing; now, if they only ever updated their damned website, I would like them even more!

(c'mon guys, it is common to see 4-6 weeks in between website updates)
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

6. savagecanuck said:
    Yes great guys too deal with,answered all my e mails promptly. Very competitive prices. Phoned me right away too get my information and confirm my order. I look forward to receiving my new Savage mark ii tr 22lr and vortex cross fire ii 6-24 x 50 BDC reticle.

7. T_Man said:
    Just finally gave in and got a new 2015 45/70 1895 standard marlin.
    I took this gun completely apart and cleaned every thing and oiled what needed oiling.
    What I found is this:
    1. No filings anywhere
    2. wood to metal is very tight
    3. No cracked receiver
    4. Acton runs a smooth as my former marlines from long ago.
    5. To my amazement the trigger is a 4 pound trigger - so maybe no trigger kit required.
    6. Sights seem on tight
    7. blueing is good
    8. The wood has better figure then any marlin I ever had.

It seems Remington finally got it right.
    I think if they keep up the quality control this rifle will go to the price to that of the new Japanese Winchester 94.
    PLUS: The fine treatment I received from Prairie gun traders was outstanding, Very good place to go for a visit and to buy.

sheep100 said:
    I drive 40 miles one way to Avonlea to do business with the guys at PGT when I have 3 gunshops in town. Thats how good they are.
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

9. freeordie said:
    A friend of mine bought 4 guns and a couple of scopes (at one time) from them a couple of years ago. He said it was good service..his only complaint was they would not give him even the slightest of discounts..If I remember correctly it was around 75.00 to round it to an even. 4,500.00..something like that. With that said they are in it to make money.
    I personally have looked at their site but have bought things elsewhere that were cheaper, if only 50.00. Once they have what I am looking for, at the better price, I am sure I will give them a shot..no pun intended!

Len One O said:
    Thats strange because I made them aware of a shotgun and he gave me a discount, I order from them as much as I can and they will deliver to Regina once a week. I have drove out there once, I would much rather drive the 45 minutes to deal with the guys at PGT then deal with the other local gun store in Regina that treats me like trash when I walk through the door.