Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prairie Gun Traders A+

CGN Regular
    Good guys there, quick responses, fast service. Bought my Ruger Precision from them (plus other goodies), same price as everyone else. I do agree about the website, sure could use a makeover. If you know what you need though, a quick phone call and you get someone that knows what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    Thats strange because I made them aware of a shotgun and he gave me a discount, I order from them as much as I can and they will deliver to Regina once a week. I have drove out there once, I would much rather drive the 45 minutes to deal with the guys at PGT then deal with the other local gun store in Regina that treats me like trash when I walk through the door.
    I am sure I know what store you're talking about. I am amazed they are still in business.
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

great guy to deal with,straight up if I am right Darren it's been 5 months I haven,t talked,but your tops on my list,fast service and delivery and price are good.AAA+ FROM RON

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freeordie View Post
    A friend of mine bought 4 guns and a couple of scopes (at one time) from them a couple of years ago. He said it was good service..his only complaint was they would not give him even the slightest of discounts..If I remember correctly it was around 75.00 to round it to an even. 4,500.00..something like that. With that said they are in it to make money.
    I personally have looked at their site but have bought things elsewhere that were cheaper, if only 50.00. Once they have what I am looking for, at the better price, I am sure I will give them a shot..no pun intended!
    Definetely there for the money, and unlike you guys didn't have a pleasant experience at all, I won't be dealing there again.
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

I have nothing but great things to say about Darren and John at PGT, they have always treated me like gold and gone the extra mile. I too will drive the extra 45 minutes to deal with them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12