Prairie Gun Traders A+

Got Juice?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
A quick shout out to CGN Members.

Prairie Gun Traders are A++++ in my book. They were very good to deal with and responded to emails promptly on my new rifle purchase.

Because of this prompt service, they made a sale and gained a customer!!!

I would recommend giving Darren and Jon an email when you need something.

I have made a few purchases there and have always found them to be helpful and friendly, with competitive pricing; now, if they only ever updated their damned website, I would like them even more!

(c'mon guys, it is common to see 4-6 weeks in between website updates)

Yes great guys too deal with,answered all my e mails promptly. Very competitive prices. Phoned me right away too get my information and confirm my order. I look forward to receiving my new Savage mark ii tr 22lr and vortex cross fire ii 6-24 x 50 BDC reticle.

Just finally gave in and got a new 2015 45/70 1895 standard marlin.
I took this gun completely apart and cleaned every thing and oiled what needed oiling.
What I found is this:
1. No filings anywhere
2. wood to metal is very tight
3. No cracked receiver
4. Acton runs a smooth as my former marlines from long ago.
5. To my amazement the trigger is a 4 pound trigger - so maybe no trigger kit required.
6. Sights seem on tight
7. blueing is good
8. The wood has better figure then any marlin I ever had.

It seems Remington finally got it right.
I think if they keep up the quality control this rifle will go to the price to that of the new Japanese Winchester 94.
PLUS: The fine treatment I received from Prairie gun traders was outstanding, Very good place to go for a visit and to buy.

A friend of mine bought 4 guns and a couple of scopes (at one time) from them a couple of years ago. He said it was good service..his only complaint was they would not give him even the slightest of discounts..If I remember correctly it was around 75.00 to round it to an even. 4,500.00..something like that. With that said they are in it to make money.
I personally have looked at their site but have bought things elsewhere that were cheaper, if only 50.00. Once they have what I am looking for, at the better price, I am sure I will give them a shot..no pun intended!

Thats strange because I made them aware of a shotgun and he gave me a discount, I order from them as much as I can and they will deliver to Regina once a week. I have drove out there once, I would much rather drive the 45 minutes to deal with the guys at PGT then deal with the other local gun store in Regina that treats me like trash when I walk through the door.

Good guys there, quick responses, fast service. Bought my Ruger Precision from them (plus other goodies), same price as everyone else. I do agree about the website, sure could use a makeover. If you know what you need though, a quick phone call and you get someone that knows what you are talking about.

Thats strange because I made them aware of a shotgun and he gave me a discount, I order from them as much as I can and they will deliver to Regina once a week. I have drove out there once, I would much rather drive the 45 minutes to deal with the guys at PGT then deal with the other local gun store in Regina that treats me like trash when I walk through the door.

I am sure I know what store you're talking about. I am amazed they are still in business.

great guy to deal with,straight up if I am right Darren it's been 5 months I haven,t talked,but your tops on my list,fast service and delivery and price are good.AAA+ FROM RON

A friend of mine bought 4 guns and a couple of scopes (at one time) from them a couple of years ago. He said it was good service..his only complaint was they would not give him even the slightest of discounts..If I remember correctly it was around 75.00 to round it to an even. 4,500.00..something like that. With that said they are in it to make money.
I personally have looked at their site but have bought things elsewhere that were cheaper, if only 50.00. Once they have what I am looking for, at the better price, I am sure I will give them a shot..no pun intended!

Definetely there for the money, and unlike you guys didn't have a pleasant experience at all, I won't be dealing there again.

I have nothing but great things to say about Darren and John at PGT, they have always treated me like gold and gone the extra mile. I too will drive the extra 45 minutes to deal with them

Back
Top Bottom