M305 receivers

Dyspnea

CGN frequent flyer
Any chance of importing stripped m305 recievers? Would be an affordable base for a custom rifle. Da stamped or norinco stamped would be fine.

Any chance of importing stripped m305 recievers? Would be an affordable base for a custom rifle. Da stamped or norinco stamped would be fine.

Ditto here.
I can think of a couple projects I could use them for, with the other spare parts I have. I'd be in for at least 2 M305 receivers.

I would take a DA/Norc forged receiver over a springfield cast receiver anyday....

a stripped receiver would be a great project to start.. as long as all (if any) sizing/threading is standard USGI..

Last edited:
Any chance that Norinco could make a LRB m25 style receiver with the scope rail forged and machined as part of the receiver?

I'd buy two.

If you could track down bolts too that would help. Getting bolts out of the USA isn't always an easy proposition (they're an ITAR item). Permits can be a bear depending on who you order from.

ya, if you guys offered receivers at a good price, me and a few friends would probably snap a few up.

Any chance that Norinco could make a LRB m25 style receiver with the scope rail forged and machined as part of the receiver?

Yikes, think it would be straight? They can hardly index a barrel properly.
You'd be hooped for other options if it wasn't, and possible bent scope if not checked.

Back
Top Bottom