Pietta Python?

"I only hope the Pietta arrival won't have much effect on the Python's value"

Will likely push it higher, from that picture above the Pietta doesn't look quite right, can't find the right words to express, it looks "similar" but it's certainly lacking "something".

Uncanny Valley?

"I only hope the Pietta arrival won't have much effect on the Python's value"

Will likely push it higher, from that picture above the Pietta doesn't look quite right, can't find the right words to express, it looks "similar" but it's certainly lacking "something".

I assume, like us, you have been in factory and have handled these revolvers.... We have found them quite nice....
John

any indicator of what kind of pricing we'll be looking at for the 6" and 8"?

Also, do you know if they would consider doing a special 4.25" run for us?

Good morning;
I'm afraid I learned a long time ago NOT to estimate delivery times, costs, etc, etc....

They would be prepared to do any types of special runs for you, how many would you require ??

John

Apologies John as I am just anxious. im expect my RPAL by mid October. I would prefer one of these but if not I will reside myself to one of the 1873 models. I bought my first rifle from Marstar so I find it appropriate that I should get my first handgun from Marstar as well :)

Apologies John as I am just anxious. im expect my RPAL by mid October. I would prefer one of these but if not I will reside myself to one of the 1873 models. I bought my first rifle from Marstar so I find it appropriate that I should get my first handgun from Marstar as well :)

No apologies needed, I fully understand the affliction from which we all suffer, gun collecting.... It is chronic, cannot be cured only put in remission by purchasing more guns....

Thank you for your continued support
John

No apologies needed, I fully understand the affliction from which we all suffer, gun collecting.... It is chronic, cannot be cured only put in remission by purchasing more guns....

Thank you for your continued support
John

It's one condition I am happy to say I was afflicted with starting at an early age :)

The 4.2 inch model would be a hot seller I would be in for one .I had a colt python years ago and found the 6 inch barrel to be very front heavy.

Back
Top Bottom