7.62x51 Nato

all gone... will more be coming in?

Wow that sold out fast. If you end up with extra in YYC I'd take a crate.

If you guys read POST NUMBER 1 it says:

Johnone said:
7.62x51 Nato

We have our first shipment of prime quality 7.62 Nato FMJ on the way in.... Due if 2-3 weeks.

1980s European manafacture.... Non Corrosive....HP

Please do not call, we will post it very soon on our site.... With pictures and pricing.

We have not seen this quality of surplus in 25 years.
At prices that one can afford to shoot....

John

I suggest you put your name on the notify list, even if they bought millions... There will be a lot of buyers that will hoard this exceptional surplus... JP.:)

I suggest you put your name on the notify list, even if they bought millions... There will be a lot of buyers that will hoard this exceptional surplus... JP.:)

Not everyone has your level of discretionary income. For quite a number of us, (1-2) cases would be a lot of money to invest in stockpiling. It'll take time for them to go through millions of rounds. No need to get into panic mode.

I'm trying to put together a Toronto group buy. I have three tentative buyers with six cases in total.
I will not want to wait long to get this confirmed. If we can get buyers for four more (10 is the target) then pin me.
Not interested in splitting cases and will not join with people who have zero feedback on CGN. Sorry but just protecting myself.

PM sent.

Not everyone has your level of discretionary income. For quite a number of us, (1-2) cases would be a lot of money to invest in stockpiling. It'll take time for them to go through millions of rounds. No need to get into panic mode.

In doubt, never take a chance... JP.

Johnone, will shipping be cheaper with a bulk buy as in 10 crates or more, also, is it possible and wold it be cheaper to pick the ammo up at the local Canpar depot instead of delivery to a house?

A million rounds is about 1400 crates, It will go fast. Just look at the post count.

Johnone, will shipping be cheaper with a bulk buy as in 10 crates or more, also, is it possible and wold it be cheaper to pick the ammo up at the local Canpar depot instead of delivery to a house?

I e-mailed Marstar and asked for regular shipping quote and option to got it sent but a freight company. I can pick it up directly at their warehouse.
So far our group for Calgary is in for 14 crates.

I e-mailed Marstar and asked for regular shipping quote and option to got it sent but a freight company. I can pick it up directly at their warehouse.
So far our group for Calgary is in for 14 crates.
Yea, shipping puts a huge dent in any savings so whatever can be done to reduce that will help!

I think Marstar could be surprised at how many 20 cases + orders they will recieved, this ammo thing is big... JP.

Back
Top Bottom