7.62x51 Nato

I had a bunch of Hirtenberger 7.62 about 10 years ago, found it was a pretty hot load when compared to say SA or LC , my m14 type rifles did not like that stuff too much, cycled the action way too hard for my liking. nice brass tho ;)
not complaining, I think it's awesome marstar has brought this in.

I had a bunch of Hirtenberger 7.62 about 10 years ago, found it was a pretty hot load when compared to say SA or LC , my m14 type rifles did not like that stuff too much, cycled the action way too hard for my liking. nice brass tho ;)

in that case my garand will definetly not like it.. back to reloading i go :(. oh well :p

Of course you did actual tests to determine this manufacturer was non compliant with Nato standard loadings ?
John

Of course you did actual tests to determine this manufacturer was non compliant with Nato standard loadings ?
John

Relax John. You won't have any trouble selling this ammo. Hell I don't even know why you sponsors even have these hype threads on products that are guaranteed to sell out.

whens it going to be hitting the website and how much do u have comming in? anyway for us to know befe hand if its boxer or bederan primed?

Allowing for customs, port delays, 2-3 weeks....

How much do you require ??

We have not found a way to determine the type of primer by looking at the packing case....

John

PERHAPS I should be clear on this ammunition....
We were only able to obtain a few million rounds, it will be "first come, first served" including our customers in the US....

We are not likely to see this quality of ammo for a long time into the future, if at all....

Like all surplus it will go fast, don't cry in a couple of months when it is all sold off....

WE SHOULD HAVE IT UP ON THE SITE VERY SOON SO YOU CAN ASK TO BE ADVISED WHEN IT ARRIVES AND BE AMONG THE FIRST IN....

John

Allowing for customs, port delays, 2-3 weeks....

How much do you require ??

We have not found a way to determine the type of primer by looking at the packing case....

John

Read on that ammo, top class stuff... Hoarding times... JP.:runaway::runaway::runaway::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana:

PERHAPS I should be clear on this ammunition....
We were only able to obtain a few million rounds, it will be "first come, first served" including our customers in the US....

We are not likely to see this quality of ammo for a long time into the future, if at all....

Like all surplus it will go fast, don't cry in a couple of months when it is all sold off....

WE SHOULD HAVE IT UP ON THE SITE VERY SOON SO YOU CAN ASK TO BE ADVISED WHEN IT ARRIVES AND BE AMONG THE FIRST IN....

John

How many customers in the US do you have?

John

hey John, not trying to discredit the ammo, just sharing my experience shooting 7.62nato Hirtenberger in my m14 rifles. I'm sure you are aware..... I've sent a crap load of ammo down range in more m14 type rifles than the average m14 owner.
I had at one time 3000 rounds of it and was cautioned by the guy I bought it from to watch that I don't bend an oprod.
and it did in fact cycle the action in my m14 type rifles very hard so I saved it for my other rifles.
I don't need to "test" ammo any other way than how it performs in my rifles.

anyhow, hirtenberger was always regarded as quality 7.62 nato ammo
my comments, among the 100's of others out there, shouldn't be taken as me trying to persuade folks not to buy or use it.
when we can get 1000 round crates for less than .50 a round...... I'll think about restocking...... but for now, I'm good with the stash I have.

Never thought of buying by the skid... Great idea. JP.

did that twice already..... a few months apart....
Lesson that I've learned is "you cannot split a shipment into many if you are planning to pick it up from a trucking company" (TDG regulations).
I had to borough a flat bed trailer from a friend

Back
Top Bottom