Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: CZ-75 TS ORANGE! Get Your Order In Now! Update On Page 6 with Specs

I also have a gun in the pre-order, but I think mine is in the second batch of 9mms coming in, and this absolutely in no way surprises me. My feeling and opinion is that, while it is very unfortunate that the shipments have been delayed, this is standard throughout the industry, and every dealer and wholesaler is slave to the system. It is completely out of Wolverine's hands when those guns that they have on order show up, and when the manufacturer tells them a date and time, we all want to know what that manufacturer has told said dealer. When the manufacturer has delays or problems, there's no way for Wolverine to have anticipated that. To be upset at Wolverine about the delay is misdirected inmo.
    I'd also add that for people who haven't ordered more specialty or unique guns/scopes/parts the last 4-5 years, and are upset about this, let me tell you that this happens EVERY single time I have ordered anything like this from every dealer I have dealt with. It is pretty common in the gun industry to have several delays and what the manufacturers tell our dealers is always overly optimistic, and most people come to realize that gun delivery projections are like fairy dust and you always take it with a grain of salt.

Hey guys, I feel your pain. Try dealing with any chain that has an Italian connection. Besides a bureaucracy that makes our look downright sensible, they have a different sense of time and anything that goes with it. I'm convinced they use a different calendar with 108 weeks or something.

Gord
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

I was not upset because of the delay I understand delays happen. I was upset that I was told I made the pre order for the first shipment so I placed my order. I then was told yesterday I didn't make the first shipment and my pistol will be on the second shipment.

I don't think the 9s have come in either yet right?

Holy S**t Batman!!! I want one!!
    Shawn

NFA, CSSA

Guy at Wolverine had told me a few 9s have trickled in, but for sure not in the numbers anticipated or to fill the demand for the gun.
    I actually have a few guns and stuff on order thru Wolverine and others right now, and I am really trying to resist the temptation to phone and ask them for more updates. That way when stuff shows up, its a good surprise, lol.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash P View Post
    I was not upset because of the delay I understand delays happen. I was upset that I was told I made the pre order for the first shipment so I placed my order. I then was told yesterday I didn't make the first shipment and my pistol will be on the second shipment.
    Sorry, my error. I did not explain to Ryan fully as I was rushing out of the building to pick up my youngest son from daycare. He simply passed on his interpretation. Please rest assured that you are still on the 1st shipment of the .40 versions coming in.

Thank you for the update and clarification.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    I don't think the 9s have come in either yet right?
    Quote Originally Posted by redrams9 View Post
    Guy at Wolverine had told me a few 9s have trickled in, but for sure not in the numbers anticipated or to fill the demand for the gun.
    I actually have a few guns and stuff on order thru Wolverine and others right now, and I am really trying to resist the temptation to phone and ask them for more updates. That way when stuff shows up, its a good surprise, lol.
    I got a call from Tyson earlier today. My TS Orange in 9mm just came in. The way I heard they only got two. The 40's are not part of the shipment they got today.

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Lol that figures....I think Guy told me I had the 3rd one in line in 9mm to come in and that it'd be here soon. If only two showed up, that means mine is on the next order. I guess I need to reset and think the new year now. Oh well, it'll be a great New Years present then.....