Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: CZ-75 TS ORANGE! Get Your Order In Now! Update On Page 6 with Specs

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    I got a call from Tyson earlier today. My TS Orange in 9mm just came in. The way I heard they only got two. The 40's are not part of the shipment they got today.
    Nice. Let us know how you like it.

If you haven't ever fired a Tac Sport, or a Checkmate, you are going to be amazed at how accurate and how awesome the triggers are in these. Not to mention amazing accuracy too. My Tac Sport stock factory trigger is right at 2 lbs on my trigger gauge, and the factory hand fitted trigger in my Checkmate is 1.7lbs and breaks like glass. This new hand fitted gun, I am expecting it to be just as good!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    Nice. Let us know how you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by redrams9 View Post
    If you haven't ever fired a Tac Sport, or a Checkmate, you are going to be amazed at how accurate and how awesome the triggers are in these. Not to mention amazing accuracy too. My Tac Sport stock factory trigger is right at 2 lbs on my trigger gauge, and the factory hand fitted trigger in my Checkmate is 1.7lbs and breaks like glass. This new hand fitted gun, I am expecting it to be just as good!

Great, I'll keep you guys posted. It should be in my hands within a week I hope.

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

are there anymore of these available in canada? (new preferably)

Lol, nope. Wolverine is your only place to find these. And they are so new, as a brand new model just being released this fall, that it's highly unlikely you'll find a used one anywhere. Probably only a couple dozen in all of Canada so far, maybe even less.
    They only way to get one, is to reserve one from Wolverine. I've been on the list almost from the day they were announced, and I'm still waiting for mine.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by redrams9 View Post
    Lol, nope. Wolverine is your only place to find these.
    That is false. I almost bought one for $1800 and it wasn't from Wolverine.

GunNutz
    You are probably talking about the CZ 75 SP-01 SHADOW ORANGE not the CZ TS Orange, it's not the same thing!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oliviest View Post
    You are probably talking about the CZ 75 SP-01 SHADOW ORANGE not the CZ TS Orange, it's not the same thing!
    This is the email I got from the guy...
    "Hi, the next ship of TS's will not arrive until late Dec. , no price as yet. However,,,,,,,,, a shipment in the next couple of weeks will have some "Tactical Sport Orange " , $1795.00 + tax ."

GunNutz
    WELL you should have bought it! It's the best price you will find it.
    Was it USD$ ?

I'm not sure I believe that either? I am definitely not saying you are wrong in what you heard from this dealer, just think that there is a miscommunication in what you where told or an error from your dealer himself. This is an entirely new gun, and it is my understanding that the only distributer in Canada is Wolverine, so seems odd that there would be ones available elsewhere before the main Canadian distributer even sees many?
    Could you share the details of this? Would love to know the dealer who has some and selling for that great a price. Know several people who would jump on that deal right now, thanks.