Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: CZ-75 TS ORANGE! Get Your Order In Now! Update On Page 6 with Specs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Well I finally got my TS Orange today. First impression, it's awesome! Build very tight, no loose at all, fit & finish is what I was expecting, superb. The only con I could find is that is has the plastic trigger... I was hoping that this special "tuned" version of the TS would have the metal trigger since it does have the upgraded frame & slide, thumb rest, polished barrel, adjustable rear sight & 1mm F/O front, comp. hammer and a delightful single action trigger witch is insanely crisp w/o any creep at all (will test it with my scale when I have more time to play with it but it looks like around 2# right now). Pretty busy at work at the moment and the 12 hrs shifts will keep me away from any range time for the next week I guess.

Kudos to the folks at Wolverine Supplies for making it happen (Guy, Tyson & Gail)!!

Here's a few snap shots of it when I took it out of the shipping box, enjoy...

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

CGN frequent flyer G-Man_Quagmire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    Well I finally got my TS Orange today. First impression, it's awesome! Build very tight, no loose at all, fit & finish is what I was expecting, superb. The only con I could find is that is has the plastic trigger... I was hoping that this special "tuned" version of the TS would have the metal trigger since it does have the upgraded frame & slide, thumb rest, polished barrel, adjustable rear sight & 1mm F/O front, comp. hammer and a delightful single action trigger witch is insanely crisp w/o any creep at all (will test it with my scale when I have more time to play with it but it looks like around 2# right now). Pretty busy at work at the moment and the 12 hrs shifts will keep me away from any range time for the next week I guess.

Kudos to the folks at Wolverine Supplies for making it happen (Guy, Tyson & Gail)!!

Here's a few snap shots of it when I took it out of the shipping box, enjoy...

Drool, want, all those things!
    People should world proof their children instead of trying to child proof the world.

Business Member Rep
    Glad to help, I fully expect it to shoot as well as it looks.
    Hope you get chance to post a full review once you get chance.
    I will be sure to pass your regards on to Tyson and Gail

Man, that ranks up there as one of the best looking stock handguns I've ever seen. The front sight should have an orange insert, though, not red! Just saying

Sweet ! Does anyone "in the know", know if the safety on these is the same safety used on the Shadow ?, the size in particular, does it fit the hand same as shadow ? Likely the only one who can answer this is "Harry" as he is the one holding this new thing of beauty.

That's a thing of beauty, I can't wait to get mine even more now.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    Sweet ! Does anyone "in the know", know if the safety on these is the same safety used on the Shadow ?, the size in particular, does it fit the hand same as shadow ? Likely the only one who can answer this is "Harry" as he is the one holding this new thing of beauty.
    Yes it is the same crappy safety as the shadow. Too bad they dont come with the big paddle safety like the one CZC has. They are WAY better than the factory safety. Looks like a new adjustable sight design too. Im told the .40 versions still come with the fixed sight which I prefer anyway. The "Plastic" Trigger is fantastic and you dont need anything else. I have shot with the factory trigger and the CZC flatt metal trigger. I like the factory one just fine. It will never break and I like the little hook at the bottom as a place to index your finger position. I cant wait to get mine in .40!! I hope you post some video of you shooting the gun! Can you show a pic of the barrel? they are supposed to be the "New" Design as the old design were prone to breakage. Interestingly in the CZ News it says the mag funnel is also orange

"At first sight, the CZ 75 TACTICAL SPORTS ORANGE attracts attention with its orange aluminium grips and magazine funnel and baseplate in the same colour. As with the other colour CZ pistols, these parts are distinctive and exclusive for this version and are not available for purchase separately."
    Last edited by keitha; 10-14-2015 at 12:18 PM.

It looks like the dust cover is machined differently then the original pictures? Unlike the original tactical sport, where some material is relieved one either side of the dust cover. Maybe its just your low light pictures?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Proenneke View Post
    It looks like the dust cover is machined differently then the original pictures? Unlike the original tactical sport, where some material is relieved one either side of the dust cover. Maybe its just your low light pictures?
    You are right! There is more material on the dust cover. They didn't machine the angle into it. The adjustable rear sight is not the same as the one in the catalog.

i have a lot of interest for the new TS orange as i already own the regular TS in .40.

i'm planning to switch platform for ipsc, and the only thing who refrain me from putting a deposit on it is the lack of support for parts. seems like no one have a stock of parts for the TS which isn't practical for competitive shooting. as we use the pistols for practices and matches, some parts are bond to break. waiting 3 months to get a new barrel or any internal parts is not interesting when it comes to use a given pistol for competitions .