Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: CZ-75 TS ORANGE! Get Your Order In Now! Update On Page 6 with Specs

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sigtactical View Post
    i have a lot of interest for the new TS orange as i already own the regular TS in .40.

i'm planning to switch platform for ipsc, and the only thing who refrain me from putting a deposit on it is the lack of support for parts. seems like no one have a stock of parts for the TS which isn't practical for competitive shooting. as we use the pistols for practices and matches, some parts are bond to break. waiting 3 months to get a new barrel or any internal parts is not interesting when it comes to use a given pistol for competitions .
    I have 2 TS in 40. One I have over 12,000 rounds through and have only broken the fixed rear sight of all things. You can get parts from Wolverine, CZC, as well as some others in canada. The gun comes with extra slide stops and an extra extractor. A high number of production shooters in canada use CZ shadows and seem to get buy. There is a canadian warranty station so if something breaks you can get it fixed. If you already have one getting another one covers you for competition. If one breaks send it in for warranty and use the other. All guns can and will break something at some point and I dont know how speedy you could get things fixed, parts in etc no matter what platform you use.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    Glad to help, I fully expect it to shoot as well as it looks.
    Hope you get chance to post a full review once you get chance.
    I will be sure to pass your regards on to Tyson and Gail
    Awesome! Thanks Guy!

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Proenneke View Post
    It looks like the dust cover is machined differently then the original pictures? Unlike the original tactical sport, where some material is relieved one either side of the dust cover. Maybe its just your low light pictures?
    Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    You are right! There is more material on the dust cover. They didn't machine the angle into it. The adjustable rear sight is not the same as the one in the catalog.
    It's indeed a different dust cover from the initial production prototype pictures & even the prototype displayed at shot show earlier this year (witch originally resembled the original Tac Sport & Czechmate). Wondering if the .40 version will also have this new dust cover & same adjustable rear sight?

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

One things for sure, I can't wait to shoot that thing!

I think the .40 come with fixed rear sights and not the adjustable.

Man. I'm getting antsy. Paid my deposit months ago... and cannot wait to try this beauty out!!

Anyone hear any more news on dates?? Not that that hasn't already been asked 1353 times!
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Last I was told from Wolverine was that the production dates were pushed back, what was expected for October won't arrive til Dec/Jan now.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    One things for sure, I can't wait to shoot that thing!
    Come on Harry. You still owe us a range report ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    Come on Harry. You still owe us a range report ;-)
    I sure do. So busy right now can't find the time to try it out. Will keep you posted.

Well just got another update from Wolverine on my order. I guess now it does not seem likely that any 40S&W models will be on the next shipment. Might be a long wait for these beauties.
    Last edited by Ash P; 11-05-2015 at 05:23 PM.